Srinagar to Singapore FlightsBook Srinagar to Singapore flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Srinagar and Singapore. On flights from SXR - SIN, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Srinagar Singapore Flights - FAQs
- How far is Srinagar to Singapore by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Srinagar to Singapore is approximately 4733 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Srinagar Airport to Singapore Airport is about 6 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Srinagar to Singapore.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Singapore from Srinagar, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Srinagar to Singapore, there are 6 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Singapore easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Srinagar to Singapore?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Srinagar to Singapore with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Srinagar to Singapore flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Singapore flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Srinagar to Singapore flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Srinagar to Singapore flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Srinagar?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Srinagar is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Srinagar to Singapore)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Srinagar to Singapore flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
There are many ways to reach Srinagar International Airport like taking the JKSRTC, (Jammu and Kashmir Government’s official bus service) which operates from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre). You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw. There is no Ola or Uber service in Srinagar as of yet, so those are the only options. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus. They are also available at every hour, from day to night.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
From ATMs to Currency Exchange and Car Rentals, Srinagar International Airport has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer Indian and International cuisines. Passengers can also avail free Wi-Fi for the first half hour and then avail it for a minimum charge. For elderlies and the disabled, wheelchair service is provided. Medical facilities are also provided in case of an emergency. If you need any assistance or have a query, you can contact the authorities at Information Counter.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
The capital of the Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir, Srinagar has a subtropical climate. The city’s hilly topography and the surrounding Himalayan ranges ensure a moderate climate all through the year. Winters, i.e the months between November and March here are cold and snowy with temperatures dropping even below freezing point. Summers in the city have a moderate climate, with temperatures not rising above 30 degrees at any time. Therefore, the Best Time to Visit Srinagar is between April and October. Autumn (October) is a beautiful season to visit. There is no monsoon season in the city; there is hardly any rain at all.
How to Travel to & from Singapore Airport
There are many ways to reach Changi International Airport in Singapore like taking the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train by boarding the eastbound train from Tanah Merah Station. Train service to the airport begins at 5:20 AM on weekdays and 5:47 AM on the weekends. You can also opt for a private taxi or for the Airport Shuttle for more convenience. The good thing about taxi is that they are more time saving than the others. They are also available at every hour, from day to night. If you choose to take the shuttle, it makes stoppages at almost all important landmarks in the centre of the city; but they could also be irregular at times, so make sure to leave at time or you risk missing your flight.
Facilities at Singapore Airport
One of the best airports of the world, Singapore’s Changi Airport is, unsurprisingly, also the best when it comes to servicing its passengers. From watching a free movie at its many theatres, to taking a stroll at the Sunflower Garden, the Cactus Garden and the Butterfly Garden – there are so many things to do, see and eat before catching the next flight. There’s unlimited free Wi-Fi, ATMs, Lounges, free sessions on Massage Chairs, Spa and Salons and also Currency Exchange, Service Desks, Baby Care Facilities as well as Duty Free Shopping Areas. You can fill up on food at one of the many restaurants. You can also take a nap or just relax by booking a room at one of the transit hotels. Raffles Medical Group offers emergency medical care to those in need.
Best Time to Visit Singapore
Singapore serves as an ideal holiday destination for all irrespective of age differences and interests. Every year thousands of tourists from across the world visit this island country to witness it natural beauty and get an insight into its cultural heritage. Those planning a trip to this mesmerising island nation, can plan to visit during the winter months that start from December till April. Temperature during this time`of the year hovers between 24 and 30 degree Celsius and is the best time to visit Singapore. A number of festivals are also celebrated during this time duration
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : email@example.com
Singapore Airport Details
Name : Singapore Changi Airport
Address : Airport Blvd, Singapore
Phone : NA
Email : NA