Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam FlightsBook Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7410. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Srinagar and Vishakhapatnam. On flights from SXR - VTZ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Srinagar Vishakhapatnam Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Srinagar for Vishakhapatnam?The earliest flight for Vishakhapatnam departs at 17:05 from Srinagar and reaches Vishakhapatnam at 21:35.
- To reach Vishakhapatnam late at night, when does the last flight from Srinagar departs?To reach Vishakhapatnam late at night, the last flight from Srinagar departs at 17:05 and arrives Vishakhapatnam airport at 21:35. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam is approximately 2005 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Srinagar Airport to Vishakhapatnam Airport is about 1 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam by airways, the average journey duration will be 04 Hours & 30 Minutes and will cost around ₹7410.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Vishakhapatnam from Srinagar, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam, there are 1 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Vishakhapatnam easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹7410 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam. There are 1 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam route.
- For reaching Vishakhapatnam from Srinagar, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam, there are 1 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam route is ₹7410.
- To travel from Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam ends here. ₹7410 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Srinagar?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Srinagar is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fares
|Srinagar - Vishakhapatnam Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel Srinagar Airport
There are many ways to reach Srinagar International Airport like taking the JKSRTC, (Jammu and Kashmir Government’s official bus service) which operates from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre). You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw. There is no Ola or Uber service in Srinagar as of yet, so those are the only options. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus. They are also available at every hour, from day to night.
Facilities At Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport, also known as Sheikh ul Alam Airport, is home to services and facilities like ATM’s, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. You can make use of the free Wi-Fi for the first half hour and after that, it is available at a cost. There is an Information Counter at both the international and domestic arrival terminal of the airport. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly.
Best Time To Visit Srinagar
The capital of the Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir, Srinagar has a subtropical climate. The city’s hilly topography and the surrounding Himalayan ranges ensure a moderate climate all through the year. Winters, i.e the months between November and March here are cold and snowy with temperatures dropping even below freezing point. Summers in the city have a moderate climate, with temperatures not rising above 30 degrees at any time. Therefore, the best time to visit Srinagar is between April and October. Autumn (October) is a beautiful season to visit. There is no monsoon season in the city; there is hardly any rain at all.
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport (IATA Code: VTZ), is easily accessible from different parts of the city. You can either hire a cab, opt for a APSRTC bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the state-owned bus, then you can board the 10A from Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex) to reach the airport. Note that the buses run only between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm. Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and app-based like Ola/Uber) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport, IATA Code: VTZ, is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Enjoy shopping from international brands of apparel, accessories, gizmos, chocolates, liquor and more at amazing prices from the duty free shopping area of both the international departure and arrival zones.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
The beautiful city of Visakhapatnam is primarily an industrial city but its unspoilt sandy beaches and scenic beauty attracts thousands of tourists each year. Its well maintained parks, majestic hills, places like Araku Valley and more are reasons people visit this majestic place. The city is although quite hot but its winter months are perfect for sightseeing. This place witnesses three season; Winter, Summer and Monsoon. And the best time to visit Visakhapatnam is from October to March which constitute its winter months. These months records the maximum temperature around 30°C and minimum around 15°C. With cool breeze all throughout the day, one can step out anytime to explore the city.
Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Aug₹7410
- Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam by Air India Airline from INR 7410
- 24 Aug₹10743
- Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 10743
- 25 Aug₹10743
- Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 10743
- 26 Aug
- 27 Aug
- 28 Aug
- 29 Aug
- 30 Aug₹8408
- Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam by Air India Airline from INR 8408
- 31 Aug₹8428
- Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam by Air India Airline from INR 8428
- 01 Sep
- 02 Sep₹7725
- Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam by Air India Airline from INR 7725
- 04 Sep₹7519
- Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 7519
- 05 Sep
- 06 Sep₹7043
- Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam by Air India Airline from INR 7043
- 07 Sep₹7237
- Srinagar to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 7237
- 08 Sep
- 09 Sep
- 10 Sep
- 11 Sep
- 12 Sep
- 13 Sep
- 14 Sep
- 15 Sep
- 16 Sep
- 19 Sep
- 20 Sep
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Address not available