Vijayawada to Mumbai FlightsBook Vijayawada to Mumbai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2412. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Vijayawada and Mumbai. On flights from VGA - BOM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Vijayawada to Mumbai Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||2|
|Aerial Distance||868 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||Air-India Express, Air India|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||₹2892|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||₹2892|
|Minimum Flight Duration||01 Hours & 40 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Vijayawada||Air-India Express 21, Departs at 10:30|
|First Flight Arrives at Mumbai||Air-India Express 21, Arrives at 12:10|
|Last Flight Departs from Vijayawada||Air-India Express 21, Departs at 10:30|
|Last Flight Arrives at Mumbai||Air-India Express 21, Arrives at 12:10|
Vijayawada Mumbai Flights - FAQs
- Q. At what time does the first Vijayawada to Mumbai flight leave from Vijayawada airport?A. The first flight from Vijayawada departs at 10:30 from Vijayawada Airport and reaches Mumbai Airport at 12:10.
- Q. At what time does the last Vijayawada to Mumbai flight depart from Vijayawada airport?A. The last Vijayawada to Mumbai flight departs at 10:30 from Vijayawada Airport and reaches Mumbai Airport at 12:10.
- Q. On a direct flight from Vijayawada to Mumbai, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?A. On a direct flight from Vijayawada to Mumbai, the aerial distance covered is 868 km. There are a total number of 2 flights that fly on this route.
- Q. What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Vijayawada to Mumbai flight?A. The journey time for a Vijayawada to Mumbai flight on a direct flight is 01 Hours & 40 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Vijayawada and Mumbai.
- Q. Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Vijayawada to Mumbai flight?A. Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Q. Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Vijayawada to Mumbai everyday?A. There are 2 flights that fly from Vijayawada to Mumbai everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Q. What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Vijayawada to Mumbai in the next 30 days?A. ₹2412 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Vijayawada to Mumbai in the next 30 days. Book from 2 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- Q. What are number of flights that fly from Vijayawada to Mumbai weekly?A. There are 2 flights that fly from Vijayawada to Mumbai weekly. Reach Mumbai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹2412.
- Q. What is cheapest fare to Mumbai from Vijayawada today?A. The cheapest fare from Vijayawada to Mumbai is ₹2412. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Mumbai right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Q. Searching for flights from Vijayawada to Mumbai, how to book tickets online?A. It is effortless. Just login to www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Vijayawada to Mumbai flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Q. Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?A. ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Q. Searching for Vijayawada to Mumbai flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?A. Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Vijayawada to Mumbai flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Mumbai.
- Q. Is there any hand luggage allowance for Vijayawada to Mumbai flights?A. Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Vijayawada to Mumbai flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- Q. What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Vijayawada?A. Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Vijayawada or any other city, do web check-in!
- Q. After booking a Vijayawada to Mumbai flight, is it possible to change the travel date?A. Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Vijayawada to Mumbai flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Vijayawada to Mumbai Flight Fares
|Vijayawada - Mumbai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Vijayawada to Mumbai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Vijayawada Airport
Vijayawada Domestic Airport in Vijayawada serves the city with only one terminal. To reach the airport from the city, you can call a private taxi or easily hire an auto rickshaw. You can also book Ola/Uber cabs from their respective apps. These are the most convenient modes of commute than the state-owned APSRTC buses as they only operate at a specific schedule. One can board the bus from Pandit Nehru Bus Station (PNBS) to get to the airport. The timings of the airport bus are - 6.40 a.m., 7.40 a.m., 8.45 a.m., 1.00 p.m., 3.10 p.m., 3.45 p.m. and 7.10 p.m. Private taxis and auto rickshaws will be costlier than the bus, so you can take your pick depending on your time and budget.
Facilities at Vijayawada Airport
From ATMs to Car Rentals, Vijayawada Domestic Airport (IATA: VGA) has every facility to serve its travellers better. There are a number of eating joints within the airport complex. If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. If you want to shop, there is a small clothing store (Karlsburg) and a bookstore to keep you busy and entertained. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Vijaywada
Situated on the banks of Krishna River and bordering the Bay of Bengal, Vijayawada is a city that gives its tourists the best of both worlds. Along with being a growing financial capital, the city is also famous for its historic past. A favourite among tourists, the best time to visit Vijayawada is during the months of October to March. The summers are quite extreme and the temperatures can rise up to 47 degree Celsius. The monsoon season ranging from June to October can also be a good time to visit provided that one can tolerate the humidity. The temperature during this time can go as down as 25 degree Celsius.
Top Routes from Vijayawada
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is famous for being one of the busiest airports in the country. A large number of international and domestic flights fly from this airport on a daily basis. A wide network of public transport connects this airport from all the other parts of the city. Mumbai city centre, which is 12 km from the airport can be reached in approximately 40 minutes. Taxis both prepaid and postpaid are available for the commute. Nearest railway station from the domestic terminal is the Vile Parle(East) and for international terminal is Andheri (East). Bus number 312 connects domestic terminal from Vile Parle and bus number 321 and 308 connects to Andheri with the international airport.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Located in the bustling city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the second most busiest airport in the country. It caters to more than 950 flights per day. 24*7 information desks are available at both the terminals of the airport to ensure an hassle-free travel experience to the commuters. Smoking zones, left luggage counters, special assistance, baggage trolleys, play zone and lounge facilities are available at the airport. For those driving their own car, valet parking facility is also provided at the airport. If you are at Terminal 2 arrivals, you will find famous eateries like Starbucks, Cafe Coffee Day, Street Foods and Nasshto.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Formerly known as Bombay, Mumbai is the largest city in the country and is home to India’s most famous film industry. Also, the city is home to the Asia’s biggest slum Dharavi. Every year, thousands of tourists flock to this destination from across the globe. Whether monsoons or summers, nothing can kill the spirit of this dynamic city. To avoid scorching summers, the Best Time to Visit Mumbai starts from the month of November and continues till February. Humidity levels during this time of the year are less and weather remains pleasant.
Top Routes to Mumbai
Vijayawada to Mumbai Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Feb
- 22 Feb
- 23 Feb
- 24 Feb
- 25 Feb
- 26 Feb
- 27 Feb₹4335
- Vijayawada to Mumbai by Air India Airline from INR 4335
- 28 Feb
- 01 Mar
- 02 Mar₹4803
- Vijayawada to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4803
- 03 Mar₹4225
- Vijayawada to Mumbai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4225
- 04 Mar₹3577
- Vijayawada to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3577
- 05 Mar
- 06 Mar
- 07 Mar
- 09 Mar₹3824
- Vijayawada to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3824
- 10 Mar₹3913
- Vijayawada to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3913
- 11 Mar
- 12 Mar
- 13 Mar
- 14 Mar
- 15 Mar
- 16 Mar
- 17 Mar₹3536
- Vijayawada to Mumbai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3536
- 18 Mar
- 19 Mar₹3238
- Vijayawada to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3238
- 20 Mar₹3157
- Vijayawada to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3157
- 21 Mar₹3493
- Vijayawada to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3493
- 22 Mar
- 23 Mar₹3493
- Vijayawada to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3493
Vijayawada Airport Details
Name : Vijayawada Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Vijayawada Airport,Gannavaram-521102, Krishna District (AP)
Phone : 91-8676-252729
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Routes To Mumbai
Top Routes From Vijayawada
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan