Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam FlightsBook Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2135. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam. On flights from VGA - VTZ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Vijayawada Vishakhapatnam Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam?The first flight from Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam departs at 10:00 and arrives Vishakhapatnam at 11:10.
- When is the last flight from Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam?The last flight from Vijayawada’s departs at 19:00 and arrives Vishakhapatnam at 20:10.
- What will be the aerial distance between Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam is 305 km in a direct flight. Approximately 3 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam flight takes approximately 00 Hours & 55 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹2135. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam?The cabin baggage limit on Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.2 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam, how many flights fly on this route everyday?3 flights fly on Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹2135 would be the lowest airfare for a Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam flight, in the next 30 days. There are 3 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam, how many weekly flights fly on this route?3 weekly flights fly on Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam route. The prices of these flights vary from Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam for today?The cheapest fare from Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam for today is ₹2135. The fare usually varies between Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam.
- How to book tickets online from Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam?Book tickets from Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Vijayawada?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Vijayawada is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam flight?To change the travelling date for Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fares
|Vijayawada - Vishakhapatnam Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Vijayawada Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Vijayawada. So, to reach Vijayawada Domestic Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, app-based cabs like Ola and Uber or an auto rickshaw. The airport is approximately 18 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking bus operated by APSRTC which runs at specific timings from various bus stops. Taking a bus is a much cheaper option than the others. Taxis and auto rickshaws are 24*7 available from all parts of Vijayawada city.
Facilities at Vijayawada Airport
A public airport, Vijayawada Domestic Airport serves the city of Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh with just one terminal. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available at the terminal, for passenger convenience. Passengers can also indulge in duty free shopping from the clothing store or the small bookstore at the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Vijaywada
Situated on the banks of Krishna River, Vijaywada is also the birthplace of the world famous Kohinoor diamond. This city is also the proud to one of the oldest Vaishnavite temples of South India. Holding so much cultural and historical significance, this capital-city buzzes with tourists all year round. The best time to visit Vijayawada and experience the magic yourself would be from the months of October up to March since the weather is perfect for touring. Summers in the city must be avoided since the temperatures can shoot up to 47 degree Celsius on some days.
Top Routes from Vijayawada
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Visakhapatnam, lovingly known as Vizag. So, to reach Visakhapatnam International Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, app-based cabs like Ola and Uber or an auto rickshaw. The airport is approximately 9 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking bus 10A operated by APSRTC which runs from the Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex). Taking a bus is time restricted (runs only between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm) but also the cheaper option. Taxis and auto rickshaws are 24*7 available from all parts of Lucknow city.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport, has services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Prepaid Taxi Stalls, Car Rentals and more. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex. If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. Duty-free retail stores are dotted across the international deck of the airport (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
With an astonishing blend of industries and picturesque beauty, the city of Visakhapatnam is truly an authentic haven for people who love to have fun and also seek adventure. Its beauty stretches across its lakes, beautiful beaches, hilly caves and much more. The city has a lot to give away in terms of its landscape. The city sees three seasons in a year: Monsoon, Winter and Summer. The best time to visit Visakhapatnam out of these seasons would be the winter season. This season starts in October and ends in March. These months witness a temperature ranging from 15°C - 30°C. You will be offered pleasant weather during this time with a relief from the heat. Visit this city and enjoy your time sightseeing.
Top Routes to Vishakhapatnam
New Delhi to Vishakhapatnam Flights Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam Flights Bengaluru to Vishakhapatnam Flights Chennai to Vishakhapatnam Flights Kolkata to Vishakhapatnam Flights Hyderabad to Vishakhapatnam Flights Kochi to Vishakhapatnam Flights Ahmedabad to Vishakhapatnam Flights Pune to Vishakhapatnam Flights Goa to Vishakhapatnam Flights
Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fare Calendar
- 15 Dec
- 16 Dec
- 17 Dec
- 18 Dec
- 19 Dec₹5495
- Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam by Air India Airline from INR 5495
- 20 Dec
- 21 Dec₹4970
- Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam by Air India Airline from INR 4970
- 22 Dec
- 23 Dec
- 24 Dec
- 25 Dec
- 26 Dec
- 27 Dec
- 28 Dec
- 29 Dec
- 30 Dec
- 31 Dec
- 01 Jan₹4095
- Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4095
- 02 Jan
- 03 Jan
- 04 Jan
- 05 Jan₹3688
- Vijayawada to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 3688
- 06 JanIndiGo
- 09 Jan
- 10 Jan
- 11 Jan
- 12 Jan
- 13 Jan
- 14 JanIndiGo
- 16 JanAir India
Vijayawada Airport Details
Name : Vijayawada Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Vijayawada Airport,Gannavaram-521102, Krishna District (AP)
Phone : 91-8676-252729
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA