Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru FlightsBook Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2174. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Vishakhapatnam and Bengaluru. On flights from VTZ - BLR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Vishakhapatnam Bengaluru Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Vishakhapatnam for Bengaluru?The earliest flight for Bengaluru departs at 07:00 from Vishakhapatnam and reaches Bengaluru at 10:00.
- To reach Bengaluru late at night, when does the last flight from Vishakhapatnam departs?To reach Bengaluru late at night, the last flight from Vishakhapatnam departs at 21:00 and arrives Bengaluru airport at 22:00. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru is approximately 798 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Vishakhapatnam Airport to Bengaluru Airport is about 7 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru by airways, the average journey duration will be 01 Hours & 30 Minutes and will cost around ₹2174.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Bengaluru from Vishakhapatnam, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru, there are 7 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Bengaluru easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹2174 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru. There are 7 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru route.
- For reaching Bengaluru from Vishakhapatnam, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru, there are 7 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru route is ₹2174.
- To travel from Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru ends here. ₹2174 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Vishakhapatnam?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Vishakhapatnam is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru Flight Fares
|Vishakhapatnam - Bengaluru Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
The three best ways to reach Visakhapatnam International Airport (VTZ) from the city are by taxis, APSRTC buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The APSRTC bus (10A) is the cheapest mode of transportation; you can also take any of the 38-series buses run by APSRTC, as most of them have a halt at the Airport Junction bus stop. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. You can also book Ola/Uber cabs for more convenience. They are available at all times, day or night, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
From ATMs to Currency Exchange and Car Rentals, Visakhapatnam International Airport has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer Indian and International cuisines. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. Medical facilities (24*7) are also provided in case of an emergency. The international deck of the airport has plenty of duty-free shops where you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of international brands. Prepaid taxis can be hired from the Arrival Zone of the airport.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
Huddling amidst the Eastern Ghats of Andhra Pradesh, Visakhapatnam flourishes as one of the major tourist attractions in South India. Looking on to the Bay of Bengal, the unrivaled beauty of the city is extended along its gorgeous beaches and the lush green hills. The city experiences three seasons, winter, summer and monsoon. The best time to visit Visakhapatnam is from October to March which constitute the winter season in this city. The temperature in this season ranges from 15°C - 30°C. The weather is pleasant during these months and offers a great escape from the heat. You can step out easily for sightseeing and enjoy your time in Visakhapatnam.
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
After Bengaluru and Mumbai, Kempegowda International Airport is recognised as the third busiest airport in India. It is also ranked as the ‘Best Regional Airport in India and Central Asia’ in the year 2015 and 2017. Currently, the airport has only one terminal that caters to both domestic and international flights. Reaching the airport from the Bangalore city centre takes approximately 1 hour. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available for the commute. Passengers can also opt for Volvo buses that are owned and operated by BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation). These buses operate at a frequency of 15 minutes from 12 major points of the city.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport is the primary airport serving the city of Bengaluru. This airport is owned and operated by BIAL, which is first of its kinds in India. Numerous high-end facilities like eateries, lounges and shopping centres are available at Bengaluru airport for passengers. A number of lounges in the airport ensure a comfortable travel experience for worn out travellers. Lounges operated by Plaza Premium and Above Ground Level are located at level 1 and the mezzanine level. Those who would like to spend time shopping can shop at several retail outlets like The Lotus House, Kashish, Centrum, FabIndia and Shoppers Stop. For duty free shopping, Sound and Vision is a must-visit.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
From being the Garden City of the country to the Silicon Valley of India, Bangalore has grown tremendously in the last few years. Nearly 40% of the city’s landscape is covered with gardens and 15% with lakes and ponds. Other than this, Bangalore is also known for its active nightlife with more than 800 pubs. The city is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. The best time to visit Bangalore is from September to February, when the weather is pleasant. The temperature during this time of the year remains between 10 to 15 degree celsius and is considered ideal for sightseeing.
Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru Flight Fare Calendar
- 18 Nov₹3191
- Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 3191
- 19 Nov
- 20 Nov
- 21 Nov
- 22 Nov
- 23 Nov
- 24 Nov
- 25 Nov
- 26 Nov
- 27 Nov
- 28 Nov
- 29 Nov
- 30 Nov
- 01 Dec
- 02 Dec
- 03 Dec
- 04 Dec
- 05 Dec
- 06 Dec
- 07 Dec
- 08 Dec
- 09 Dec
- 10 Dec
- 11 Dec
- 12 Dec
- 13 Dec
- 14 Dec
- 15 Dec₹2320
- Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 2320
- 16 Dec
- 17 Dec₹2320
- Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 2320
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : email@example.com