Vishakhapatnam to Bhatinda FlightsBook Vishakhapatnam to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Vishakhapatnam and Bhatinda. On flights from VTZ - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Vishakhapatnam Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Vishakhapatnam and Bhatinda in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Vishakhapatnam to Bhatinda is 1623 km in a direct flight. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Vishakhapatnam and Bhatinda?The cabin baggage limit on Vishakhapatnam to Bhatinda flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Vishakhapatnam to Bhatinda, how many flights fly on this route everyday?6 flights fly on Vishakhapatnam to Bhatinda route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Vishakhapatnam to Bhatinda, how many weekly flights fly on this route?6 weekly flights fly on Vishakhapatnam to Bhatinda route. The prices of these flights vary from Vishakhapatnam to Bhatinda. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Vishakhapatnam to Bhatinda?Book tickets from Vishakhapatnam to Bhatinda via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Vishakhapatnam to Bhatinda flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Vishakhapatnam to Bhatinda flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Vishakhapatnam to Bhatinda flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Vishakhapatnam to Bhatinda flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Vishakhapatnam?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Vishakhapatnam is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Vishakhapatnam to Bhatinda flight?To change the travelling date for Vishakhapatnam to Bhatinda flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
There are many ways to reach Visakhapatnam International Airport like taking the APSRTC bus 10A, (Andhra Pradesh Government’s official bus service) which operates from Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex) and runs via NAD, Gurudwara and R K Beach. Bus timings are between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm; and the options available are City Ordinary, Metro Express, and Metro Luxury A/C. You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw. You can also opt for an Ola or Uber cab for more convenience. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus. They are also available at every hour, from day to night.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
With only one terminal serving both domestic and one international passengers, Visakhapatnam International Airport, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminal to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
The city of Visakhapatnam exhibits a flawless landscape. Adding to this stunning feature is its celebrated religious and cultural diversity. The mix of both these traits proudly displays the real richness of the city. With its blend of attractive coastline and illustrious heritage, the city attracts tourist from India as well as abroad. Visakhapatnam has three seasons: Summer, Winter and Monsoon. If you are looking for the best time to visit Visakhapatnam, plan a vacation between October and March. These are considered as the winter months of the city. The lowest temperature during this time is 15°C with maximum rising to 30°C. It is just the right time to escape the heat waves and enjoy sightseeing.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Located approximately 20 km away from the city center, Bhatinda Domestic Airport serves the city of Bhatinda in Punjab. There are many ways to reach Bhatinda Domestic Airport like taking the PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation) shuttle bus. You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw.. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus, but they also cost more than the bus. Cabs and auto rickshaws are also available at every hour, from day to night. Unfortunately, Ola and Uber cabs are yet to start their services in the city.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport is a public airport serving the city of Bhatinda in the Indian state of Punjab. There are several ways to get to the airport like the PRTC shuttle bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From specific bus stops in the city, one can board the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city. App based cabs like Ola and Uber do not yet run its services in the city as of 2018
Best Time To Visit Bhatinda
Hundreds of tourists visit the historic city of Bathinda to get an insight into its glorious past. A number of grand forts and ancient forts stand witness to its rich history. One of the oldest places to visit in this city is the Qila Mubarak. It is said that the first empress of India, Razia Sultan was imprisoned in the Qila Mubarak fort in Bathinda. Tourists planning sightseeing in the city should prefer visiting during the winter months. The temperature during winter months hover between 8 degree Celsius to 24 degree Celsius. It is the Best Time To Visit Bhatinda and indulge in outdoor activities.
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available