Vishakhapatnam to Bikaner FlightsBook Vishakhapatnam to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Vishakhapatnam and Bikaner. On flights from VTZ - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Vishakhapatnam Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Vishakhapatnam and Bikaner in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Vishakhapatnam to Bikaner is 1531 km in a direct flight. Approximately 10 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Vishakhapatnam and Bikaner?The cabin baggage limit on Vishakhapatnam to Bikaner flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Vishakhapatnam to Bikaner, how many flights fly on this route everyday?10 flights fly on Vishakhapatnam to Bikaner route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Vishakhapatnam to Bikaner, how many weekly flights fly on this route?10 weekly flights fly on Vishakhapatnam to Bikaner route. The prices of these flights vary from Vishakhapatnam to Bikaner. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Vishakhapatnam to Bikaner?Book tickets from Vishakhapatnam to Bikaner via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Vishakhapatnam to Bikaner flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Vishakhapatnam to Bikaner flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Vishakhapatnam to Bikaner flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Vishakhapatnam to Bikaner flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Vishakhapatnam?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Vishakhapatnam is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Vishakhapatnam to Bikaner flight?To change the travelling date for Vishakhapatnam to Bikaner flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport is located approx. 9 km away from Visakhapatnam City Centre. The Airport is situated adjacent to the National Highway 7 and is well connected with cabs, auto rickshaws and buses. APSRTC operates buses from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm everyday and the types of buses are City Ordinary, Metro Express, and Metro Luxury A/C. Most 38-series buses run by APSRTC have a halt at the Airport Junction bus stop. Bus no. 10A departs from Visakhapatnam Airport to R K Beach via NAD, Gurudwara and stop at Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex). To reach the airport, you can also hire a general taxi, an Uber or Ola Cab or an auto rickshaw from any part of the city.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
From ATMs to Currency Exchange and Car Rentals, Visakhapatnam International Airport has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer Indian and International cuisines. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. Medical facilities (24*7) are also provided in case of an emergency. The international deck of the airport has plenty of duty-free shops where you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of international brands. Prepaid taxis can be hired from the Arrival Zone of the airport.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
The beautiful city of Visakhapatnam is primarily an industrial city but its unspoilt sandy beaches and scenic beauty attracts thousands of tourists each year. Its well maintained parks, majestic hills, places like Araku Valley and more are reasons people visit this majestic place. The city is although quite hot but its winter months are perfect for sightseeing. This place witnesses three season; Winter, Summer and Monsoon. And the best time to visit Visakhapatnam is from October to March which constitute its winter months. These months records the maximum temperature around 30°C and minimum around 15°C. With cool breeze all throughout the day, one can step out anytime to explore the city.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
With a population of 2.3 million people, Bikaner is one of the fastest growing cities in Rajasthan. The city is known for its palaces and ruins of past civilizations which landmark the city very beautifully. Some of them include Lalhgarh Palace, Junagarh Palace and Laxmi Niwas Palace. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner would be during the end of the year from October to March when the scorching heat from the summers settle and the temperatures are perfect for touring. While the temperatures in summer can reach up to 46 degree Celsius, the winters can make it plummet down to -2 degree Celsius.
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Address not available
Bikaner Airport Details
Address not available