Vishakhapatnam to Chennai FlightsBook Vishakhapatnam to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2199. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Vishakhapatnam and Chennai. On flights from VTZ - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Vishakhapatnam Chennai Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Vishakhapatnam to Chennai?The first flight from Vishakhapatnam leaves at 12:10 from Vishakhapatnam Airport and arrives Chennai Airport at 13:35.
- When is the last flight from Vishakhapatnam to reach Chennai scheduled?The last flight from Vishakhapatnam leaves at 14:10 from Vishakhapatnam Airport and arrives Chennai Airport at 16:35.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Vishakhapatnam and Chennai in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Vishakhapatnam to Chennai is 600 km. Approximately 2 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Vishakhapatnam to Chennai take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Vishakhapatnam to Chennai take approximately 01 Hours & 25 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Vishakhapatnam and Chennai. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Vishakhapatnam-Chennai flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Vishakhapatnam-Chennai route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Vishakhapatnam to Chennai route each day?2 flights fly on Vishakhapatnam to Chennai route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Vishakhapatnam to Chennai in the next 30 days?₹2199 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Vishakhapatnam to Chennai in next 30 days. There are 2 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Vishakhapatnam to Chennai route weekly?2 flights fly on Vishakhapatnam to Chennai route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Vishakhapatnam to Chennai departs at 12:10 and arrives Chennai at 13:35.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Vishakhapatnam to Chennai for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Vishakhapatnam to Chennai for today is ₹2199. So wait no more and fly to Chennai airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Vishakhapatnam to Chennai?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Vishakhapatnam to Chennai with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Vishakhapatnam to Chennai flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Vishakhapatnam to Chennai flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Vishakhapatnam to Chennai?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Vishakhapatnam to Chennai flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Vishakhapatnam? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Vishakhapatnam, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Vishakhapatnam to Chennai flight. Please help!It is possible to change Vishakhapatnam to Chennai travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Vishakhapatnam to Chennai Flight Fares
|Vishakhapatnam - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Vishakhapatnam to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport has two adjacent terminals, one domestic and one international. To reach the airport from the city, which is almost 9 km away, you can call a private taxi or easily hire an auto rickshaw. You can also book Ola/Uber cabs from their respective apps. Another mode of commute is the state-owned APSRTC bus. One can board bus number 10A or any of the 38-series bus to get to the airport. Types of buses available for the commute are City Ordinary, Metro Express, and Metro Luxury A/C. Private taxis and auto rickshaws will be costlier than the bus, so you can take your pick depending on your time and budget.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at the newly-renovated terminal of Visakhapatnam International Airport like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (available 24*7). The international terminal also has numerous duty-free shops, where you can buy liqueur, chocolates, perfumes and more at reasonable prices. You can hire a prepaid taxi from the Arrival Zone of both T1 and T2. Luggage Trolley are available free of cost; wheelchairs are available for the elderly/disabled at zero cost.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
With an astonishing blend of industries and picturesque beauty, the city of Visakhapatnam is truly an authentic haven for people who love to have fun and also seek adventure. Its beauty stretches across its lakes, beautiful beaches, hilly caves and much more. The city has a lot to give away in terms of its landscape. The city sees three seasons in a year: Monsoon, Winter and Summer. The best time to visit Visakhapatnam out of these seasons would be the winter season. This season starts in October and ends in March. These months witness a temperature ranging from 15°C - 30°C. You will be offered pleasant weather during this time with a relief from the heat. Visit this city and enjoy your time sightseeing.
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Chennai International Airport connects various cities of India making it easier to travellers roaming through the southern states of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. The airport is situated approximately 19 km from the city centre and there are various way one can access the airport with ease and comfort. You can board the first metro at 5.54 AM at Nehru Park to reach the airport. The last metro departs at 10.54 PM. Other than metro, one can also take a bus ride to reach the airport. With number of AC and interurban trains, the journey through this stretch is quite comfortable. If you are loaded with luggage, opt for a taxi ride. Book a pre-paid taxi or an Ola or Uber to cover this distance in 50 mins. You can also cover this distance by taking an auto-rickshaw. They might charge more during the night time as compared to the day travel.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Domestic and International terminals of Chennai airport has Travel Club lounges. You can avail this facility through single visit passes, lounge memberships and pay-per-use. Both the terminals have ATMs/cash machines along with currency exchange. You can also buy yourself something at the various shops throughout the airport. The merchandise include souvenirs, tea, clothing, etc. Duty free shopping is available at the International terminal. This terminal also has luggage storage and lockers. There are various other facilities at this airport like luggage trolleys, medical services, massage, spa and mobile charging.
Best time to visit Chennai
The cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a must-visit destination. With its extensive treasure of tourist attractions, this place is true beauty. Spend time exploring the beaches, temples, cuisine, historical monuments and much at this destination. Chennai has three seasons: Summer, Winter and Monsoon. If you are looking for the best time to visit Chennai, plan a vacation between November and February. These are considered as the winter months of the city. The lowest temperature during this time is 19°C with maximum rising to 27°C. It is just the right time to escape the heat waves and enjoy sightseeing.
Vishakhapatnam to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Nov
- 25 Nov
- 26 Nov
- 27 Nov
- 28 Nov
- 29 Nov
- 30 Nov
- 02 Dec
- 03 Dec
- 04 Dec
- 05 Dec
- 06 Dec
- 07 Dec
- 08 Dec
- 10 Dec
- 11 Dec
- 12 Dec
- 13 Dec
- 14 Dec₹4300
- Vishakhapatnam to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4300
- 15 Dec
- 16 Dec₹4894
- Vishakhapatnam to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4894
- 18 Dec
- 19 Dec
- 20 Dec
- 21 Dec
- 22 Dec₹2259
- Vishakhapatnam to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 2259
- 24 Dec
- 25 Dec
- 26 Dec
- 27 Dec
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A