Vishakhapatnam to Doha FlightsBook Vishakhapatnam to Doha flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Vishakhapatnam and Doha. On flights from VTZ - DOH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Vishakhapatnam Doha Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Vishakhapatnam and Doha in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Vishakhapatnam to Doha is 3376 km in a direct flight. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Vishakhapatnam and Doha?The cabin baggage limit on Vishakhapatnam to Doha flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Vishakhapatnam to Doha, how many flights fly on this route everyday?4 flights fly on Vishakhapatnam to Doha route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Vishakhapatnam to Doha, how many weekly flights fly on this route?4 weekly flights fly on Vishakhapatnam to Doha route. The prices of these flights vary from Vishakhapatnam to Doha. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Vishakhapatnam to Doha?Book tickets from Vishakhapatnam to Doha via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Vishakhapatnam to Doha flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Vishakhapatnam to Doha flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Vishakhapatnam to Doha flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Vishakhapatnam to Doha flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Vishakhapatnam?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Vishakhapatnam is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Vishakhapatnam to Doha flight?To change the travelling date for Vishakhapatnam to Doha flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport is located approx. 9 km away from Visakhapatnam City Centre. The Airport is situated adjacent to the National Highway 7 and is well connected with cabs, auto rickshaws and buses. APSRTC operates buses from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm everyday and the types of buses are City Ordinary, Metro Express, and Metro Luxury A/C. Most 38-series buses run by APSRTC have a halt at the Airport Junction bus stop. Bus no. 10A departs from Visakhapatnam Airport to R K Beach via NAD, Gurudwara and stop at Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex). To reach the airport, you can also hire a general taxi, an Uber or Ola Cab or an auto rickshaw from any part of the city.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport serves both international and domestic flights within one terminal complex. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available for emergency cases. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. Imported chocolates, liquor, cosmetics and more can be bought at amazing prices from the duty-free shops in the international deck of the airport.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
The beautiful city of Visakhapatnam is primarily an industrial city but its unspoilt sandy beaches and scenic beauty attracts thousands of tourists each year. Its well maintained parks, majestic hills, places like Araku Valley and more are reasons people visit this majestic place. The city is although quite hot but its winter months are perfect for sightseeing. This place witnesses three season; Winter, Summer and Monsoon. And the best time to visit Visakhapatnam is from October to March which constitute its winter months. These months records the maximum temperature around 30°C and minimum around 15°C. With cool breeze all throughout the day, one can step out anytime to explore the city.
How to Travel to & from Doha Airport
Entitled as the 5th best airport in the world, Hamad International Airport is situated in the capital city of Qatar, Doha. This airport offers a wide variety of transport options for transfers to the city and vice versa. The city centre and the airport are located at a distance of 4 km. The airport is served by five buses that connect to various parts of the city. Passengers need a rechargeable smart card available at the information desk to use this service. You can also take a taxi from the taxi pavilion located outside the airport to the left. In the Ground Transportation Centre, you can also find car rental agency for any car of your choice. Other than all these options, there are Chauffeur-driven limousines at the airport that can be booked for going anywhere in Qatar.
Facilities at Doha Airport
Endowing passengers with a number of good facilities, Doha airport is a well-built structure. It has two lounges namely Al Maha Transit Lounge and Oryx Lounge located at the airside. This lounge is for flyers’ comfort and require a single visit pass or pay-per-use or lounge memberships for use. Keeping in mind the requirement of the flyers, the airport has currency exchange counters located at both terminals. Passengers can also buy things at various shops marking the airport. Indulge in items like souvenirs, locally made gift sets, jewellery, books, etc. Arrivals section has duty free shopping as well. You can also spend some time at the art museum located inside the airport. You will also find other facilities like mobile charging spots, free Wi-Fi, luggage trolleys, medical services, banking services, etc. at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Doha
With a sense of calmness and tradition, Doha is a land of graceful contrasts, a dynamic and thrilling cultural experience. Doha’s beauty is more dramatic during evenings with its high-strung backdrop of the infinite West Bay skyline. If you are looking for the best time to visit Doha, winter months are the best bet. This season begins in November and ends by April. The temperature during this time shows a high of 25 degree Celsius and a low of 14 degree Celsius. The climate is subtle with a pleasant and pleasing atmosphere which is perfect for sightseeing. If you hate the summer season while travelling, Doha should be avoided in the months from May to September.
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA
Doha Airport Details
Name : Hamad International Airport
Address : P.O Box 24659. Doha, Qatar. Qatar
Phone : NA
Email : NA