Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu FlightsBook Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹10770. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Vishakhapatnam and Kathmandu. On flights from VTZ - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Vishakhapatnam Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Vishakhapatnam and Kathmandu in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu is 1134 km in a direct flight. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Vishakhapatnam and Kathmandu?The cabin baggage limit on Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu, how many flights fly on this route everyday?5 flights fly on Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹10770 would be the lowest airfare for a Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu flight, in the next 30 days. There are 5 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu, how many weekly flights fly on this route?5 weekly flights fly on Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu route. The prices of these flights vary from Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu for today?The cheapest fare from Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu for today is ₹10770. The fare usually varies between Vishakhapatnam and Kathmandu.
- How to book tickets online from Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu?Book tickets from Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Vishakhapatnam?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Vishakhapatnam is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu flight?To change the travelling date for Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu Flight Fares
|Vishakhapatnam - Kathmandu Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
There are many ways to reach Visakhapatnam International Airport like taking the APSRTC bus 10A, (Andhra Pradesh Government’s official bus service) which operates from Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex) and runs via NAD, Gurudwara and R K Beach. Bus timings are between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm; and the options available are City Ordinary, Metro Express, and Metro Luxury A/C. You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw. You can also opt for an Ola or Uber cab for more convenience. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus. They are also available at every hour, from day to night.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at the newly-renovated terminal of Visakhapatnam International Airport like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (available 24*7). The international terminal also has numerous duty-free shops, where you can buy liqueur, chocolates, perfumes and more at reasonable prices. You can hire a prepaid taxi from the Arrival Zone of both T1 and T2. Luggage Trolley are available free of cost; wheelchairs are available for the elderly/disabled at zero cost.
How To Reach At Kathmandu Airport
Only prime international of India, the Tribhuvan International Airport serves 3 million passengers each year. This airport was launched in 1995 and since then has become a source point for many passengers. For anyone travelling from the Kathmandu airport and city centre or vice versa, the distance is 9 km. This route can be easily covered via a local taxi or prepaid cab. If you want to travel by a bus, you can board a local bus that stops right outside the airport gate. If you are looking for a train ride, you might be disappointed as there are is no train connectivity between these points. Many local hotels in Kathmandu endow travellers with free shuttle service. Contact the concerned hotel and check for this option.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu Airport has Executive lounges situated at the international terminal. You can use this facility through pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. The airport has two currency exchange counters at present at both terminals. For shopping, you will find a wide variety of merchandise like souvenirs and locally made gifts at the airport. International terminal has limited duty-free shopping for departing passengers. You will also find luggage wrapping facility in the premises. Other than these, there are luggage trolleys, free Wi-Fi after security, medical services, mobile charging and post office.
Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu Flight Fare Calendar
- 27 JulAir India
- 10 AugAir India
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Address not available
Kathmandu Airport Details
Address not available