Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu FlightsBook Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Vishakhapatnam and Kathmandu. On flights from VTZ - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Vishakhapatnam Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Vishakhapatnam and Kathmandu in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu is 1134 km in a direct flight. Approximately 9 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Vishakhapatnam and Kathmandu?The cabin baggage limit on Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu, how many flights fly on this route everyday?9 flights fly on Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu, how many weekly flights fly on this route?9 weekly flights fly on Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu route. The prices of these flights vary from Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu?Book tickets from Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Vishakhapatnam?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Vishakhapatnam is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu flight?To change the travelling date for Vishakhapatnam to Kathmandu flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
There are many ways to reach Visakhapatnam International Airport like taking the APSRTC bus 10A, (Andhra Pradesh Government’s official bus service) which operates from Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex) and runs via NAD, Gurudwara and R K Beach. Bus timings are between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm; and the options available are City Ordinary, Metro Express, and Metro Luxury A/C. You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw. You can also opt for an Ola or Uber cab for more convenience. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus. They are also available at every hour, from day to night.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at the newly-renovated terminal of Visakhapatnam International Airport like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (available 24*7). The international terminal also has numerous duty-free shops, where you can buy liqueur, chocolates, perfumes and more at reasonable prices. You can hire a prepaid taxi from the Arrival Zone of both T1 and T2. Luggage Trolley are available free of cost; wheelchairs are available for the elderly/disabled at zero cost.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
The city of Visakhapatnam exhibits a flawless landscape. Adding to this stunning feature is its celebrated religious and cultural diversity. The mix of both these traits proudly displays the real richness of the city. With its blend of attractive coastline and illustrious heritage, the city attracts tourist from India as well as abroad. Visakhapatnam has three seasons: Summer, Winter and Monsoon. If you are looking for the best time to visit Visakhapatnam, plan a vacation between October and March. These are considered as the winter months of the city. The lowest temperature during this time is 15°C with maximum rising to 30°C. It is just the right time to escape the heat waves and enjoy sightseeing.
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Only prime international of India, the Tribhuvan International Airport serves 3 million passengers each year. This airport was launched in 1995 and since then has become a source point for many passengers. For anyone travelling from the Kathmandu airport and city centre or vice versa, the distance is 9 km. This route can be easily covered via a local taxi or prepaid cab. If you want to travel by a bus, you can board a local bus that stops right outside the airport gate. If you are looking for a train ride, you might be disappointed as there are is no train connectivity between these points. Many local hotels in Kathmandu endow travellers with free shuttle service. Contact the concerned hotel and check for this option.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu Airport has Executive lounges situated at the international terminal. You can use this facility through pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. The airport has two currency exchange counters at present at both terminals. For shopping, you will find a wide variety of merchandise like souvenirs and locally made gifts at the airport. International terminal has limited duty-free shopping for departing passengers. You will also find luggage wrapping facility in the premises. Other than these, there are luggage trolleys, free Wi-Fi after security, medical services, mobile charging and post office.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
Even though Nepal has many jewels in its crown, the main attraction is Kathmandu, its capital city.Bestowed with high rise buildings, ancient temples and monasteries, the city ensures a bundle of great memories which can be cherished for life. With breathtaking sights of the Himalayas and world’s highest peak, Mount Everest, Kathmandu is a gem when it comes to backpacking. Go visit this place in spring season as this is the best time to visit Kathmandu for witnessing the snow clad peaks of Himalayas glistening in the sunshine.
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA