Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata FlightsBook Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1783. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Vishakhapatnam and Kolkata. On flights from VTZ - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||4|
|Aerial Distance||764 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||IndiGo, SpiceJet, AirAsia India|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||AirAsia India I5518, ₹1783|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||AirAsia India I5518, ₹1783|
|Minimum Flight Duration||01 Hours & 25 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Vishakhapatnam||AirAsia India 518, Departs at 07:05|
|First Flight Arrives at Kolkata||AirAsia India 518, Arrives at 08:35|
|Last Flight Departs from Vishakhapatnam||SpiceJet 3472, Departs at 22:05|
|Last Flight Arrives at Kolkata||SpiceJet 3472, Arrives at 23:35|
Vishakhapatnam Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Vishakhapatnam departs for Kolkata?The first flight from Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata is at 07:05. The flight arrives at the destination at 08:35.
- When is the last flight from Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Vishakhapatnam - Kolkata route. The last flight leaves at 22:05 and arrives in Kolkata at 23:35.
- To travel from Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Vishakhapatnam and Kolkata is 764 km. There are about 4 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata air journey is 01 Hours & 25 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Vishakhapatnam and Kolkata.
- On a Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Kolkata, how many flights fly to this destination from Vishakhapatnam everyday?To reach Kolkata, there are 4 flights that fly to this destination from Vishakhapatnam everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata in the next 30 days, ₹1783 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 4 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Kolkata, which airlines fly to this destination from Vishakhapatnam?To reach Kolkata, there are 3 airlines that have flights to this destination from Vishakhapatnam. Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Kolkata, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Vishakhapatnam?To reach Kolkata, there are 4 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Vishakhapatnam. The price ranges from Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata today?The cheapest fare from Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata for today is ₹1783. Kolkata is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata flights?The check-in baggage limit for Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Kolkata airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata flights?For Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Vishakhapatnam?If you are flying from Vishakhapatnam, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Vishakhapatnam - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
There are several modes of reaching Visakhapatnam International Airport in Lucknow from the city centre. For example, one can take a taxi, the state-owned APSRTC bus service or an autorickshaw. The distance between the two points in 9 km approximately. If you want to ride the bus, you can take a 38-series bus or take bus no. 10A. These buses run between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm and you can choose either a City Ordinary, Metro Express, and Metro Luxury A/C bus. If you want private transportation, you can either opt for Ola and Uber cab or tourist/privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
Serving the city with domestic as well as international flights, Visakhapatnam International Airport provides several services and facilities to its travellers. Basic facilities like ATMs, Money Changers and Car Rentals are available. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of the terminal. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use for no extra cost. This airport has duty free shops for travellers flying international.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
Popular by the name of Vizag, Visakhapatnam derives its name from Visakha (the God of valor and war). According to historical tales, it was said the city was named by an Andhra ruler who took a rest stop here on his way to Benaras. This was between the 9th and 11th century. The city majorly has three seasons which are summer, winter and monsoon. For anyone planning to take a trip, the best time to visit Visakhapatnam would be during its winter months which begin in October and sail through March. The weather remains pleasant and the temperature observed falls between 15°C - 30°C. It is just the ideal time to do sightseeing and enjoy the local culture.
Top Routes from Vishakhapatnam
Vishakhapatnam to New Delhi Flights Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai Flights Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru Flights Vishakhapatnam to Chennai Flights Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata Flights Vishakhapatnam to Hyderabad Flights Vishakhapatnam to Kochi Flights Vishakhapatnam to Ahmedabad Flights Vishakhapatnam to Pune Flights Vishakhapatnam to Goa Flights
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Being one of the best airports in India, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is located just 17 km from the Kolkata city centre. So, if you are wondering as how you can travel to the airport, read about the following options. One option is that you travel by a bus to reach your destination. Like AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), AC-49A (Behala – Airport), VS1, VS2, and V1. One can even take an yellow taxi, readily available in all parts of Kolkata. Don’t forget there are Bharat Taxi, Mega cabs, Ola, Uber and Meru too. These cab service providers will take you to the airport in less time.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Being one of the finest airports in India, there are several services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. There are 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. For a nominal charge, there is a wireless internet available at the airport. Also, in case of any left items, it will be kept securely up to 30 days. Operating 24*7 you can book it at the Arrivals and Departures areas of Kolkata Airport. Costing about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. For more information or details please contact left luggage team: +91 03325691011/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Considered as the second largest city in India and 7th largest metropolitan city of the world, Kolkata covers an area of around 185 sq km and was the former capital of India during the British Raj. Situated on the eastern coast, the city receives a typical tropical climate. Summers, Winters and Monsoon are the three main seasons the city gets just like most of the regions of the country. From October to March would be the best time to visit Kolkata as the weather is cool, breezy and enjoyable. Other than enjoying the marvels of the city, one should also plan a trip during October to witness the massive Durga Puja celebration across the city.
Top Routes to Kolkata
Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 19 Jan
- 20 Jan
- 21 Jan₹2808
- Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2808
- 22 Jan
- 23 Jan
- 24 Jan₹2964
- Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 2964
- 25 Jan
- 26 Jan
- 27 Jan
- 28 Jan₹3704
- Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 3704
- 29 Jan
- 30 Jan₹2283
- Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 2283
- 31 Jan
- 01 Feb
- 02 Feb
- 03 Feb
- 04 Feb
- 05 Feb
- 06 Feb₹2333
- Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 2333
- 07 Feb
- 08 Feb₹2085
- Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 2085
- 09 Feb
- 10 Feb
- 11 Feb
- 14 Feb
- 15 Feb
- 16 Feb
- 17 Feb
- 18 Feb
- 19 Feb
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com
Top Routes To Kolkata
Top Routes From Vishakhapatnam
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan