Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai FlightsBook Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3535. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Vishakhapatnam and Mumbai. On flights from VTZ - BOM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||5|
|Aerial Distance||1103 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||IndiGo, SpiceJet, Air India, Jet Airways|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||IndiGo 6E809, ₹3535|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||IndiGo 6E809, ₹3535|
|Minimum Flight Duration||02 Hours & 10 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Vishakhapatnam||IndiGo 608, Departs at 08:05|
|First Flight Arrives at Mumbai||IndiGo 608, Arrives at 11:25|
|Last Flight Departs from Vishakhapatnam||Air India 651, Departs at 14:05|
|Last Flight Arrives at Mumbai||Air India 651, Arrives at 16:25|
Vishakhapatnam Mumbai Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Vishakhapatnam for Mumbai?The earliest flight for Mumbai departs at 08:05 from Vishakhapatnam and reaches Mumbai at 11:25.
- To reach Mumbai late at night, when does the last flight from Vishakhapatnam departs?To reach Mumbai late at night, the last flight from Vishakhapatnam departs at 14:05 and arrives Mumbai airport at 16:25. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai is approximately 1103 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Vishakhapatnam Airport to Mumbai Airport is about 5 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai by airways, the average journey duration will be 02 Hours & 10 Minutes and will cost around ₹3535.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Mumbai from Vishakhapatnam, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai, there are 5 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Mumbai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹3535 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai. There are 5 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai route.
- For reaching Mumbai from Vishakhapatnam, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai, there are 5 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai route is ₹3535.
- To travel from Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai ends here. ₹3535 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Vishakhapatnam?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Vishakhapatnam is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai Flight Fares
|Vishakhapatnam - Mumbai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
The three best ways to reach Visakhapatnam International Airport (VTZ) from the city are by taxis, APSRTC buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The APSRTC bus (10A) is the cheapest mode of transportation; you can also take any of the 38-series buses run by APSRTC, as most of them have a halt at the Airport Junction bus stop. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. You can also book Ola/Uber cabs for more convenience. They are available at all times, day or night, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport, has services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Prepaid Taxi Stalls, Car Rentals and more. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex. If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. Duty-free retail stores are dotted across the international deck of the airport (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
Huddling amidst the Eastern Ghats of Andhra Pradesh, Visakhapatnam flourishes as one of the major tourist attractions in South India. Looking on to the Bay of Bengal, the unrivaled beauty of the city is extended along its gorgeous beaches and the lush green hills. The city experiences three seasons, winter, summer and monsoon. The best time to visit Visakhapatnam is from October to March which constitute the winter season in this city. The temperature in this season ranges from 15°C - 30°C. The weather is pleasant during these months and offers a great escape from the heat. You can step out easily for sightseeing and enjoy your time in Visakhapatnam.
Top Routes from Vishakhapatnam
Vishakhapatnam to New Delhi Flights Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai Flights Vishakhapatnam to Bengaluru Flights Vishakhapatnam to Chennai Flights Vishakhapatnam to Kolkata Flights Vishakhapatnam to Hyderabad Flights Vishakhapatnam to Kochi Flights Vishakhapatnam to Ahmedabad Flights Vishakhapatnam to Pune Flights Vishakhapatnam to Goa Flights
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, ranked world’s best airport regarding airport service quality, is the main airport serving the city of Mumbai. The airport has two terminals, one for the international flights and one for the domestic ones. Both the terminals are located at a distance of 5 km from each other and are well-connected through taxis. As the Mumbai airport is located just 12 km from the city centre commuting is not a task. You can take prepaid or postpaid taxis or can commute via trains. The nearest railway station is Vile Parle(East) from domestic terminal and Andheri (East) from international terminal. There are no direct bus services from the airport to the city centre, however there are some buses that connect the airport to the railway station.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Located in the beautiful city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport is one of the largest aviation hubs of the country. Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 are the two terminals in the airport catering to domestic and international flights respectively. Handling a large number of passengers everyday, Mumbai airport is home to all modern day facilities. From rejuvenating in an high-end spa to enjoying duty free shopping, there is a lot to do at this airport. Other than that, there are specialised medical rooms and fully equipped ICU ambulances available incase of any medical emergencies. Street Foods, Starbucks, Nasshto and Cafe Coffee Day are some of the eateries available at Terminal 2 arrivals.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Mumbai, earlier known as Bombay, is the largest city in the country. Home to India’s most famous film industry, Asia’s biggest slum Dharavi and the largest tropical forest in an urban zone, Mumbai is a truly remarkable city. Thousands of tourists from across the globe visit this city every year. Whether rain or summers, Mumbai is frequented by travellers throughout the year. Those who are interested in sightseeing and outdoor excursions, the Best Time to Visit Mumbai starts from the month of November and continues till February. Humidity levels during this time of the year are less and weather remains pleasant.
Top Routes to Mumbai
Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Jan₹5173
- Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5173
- 25 Jan₹6476
- Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6476
- 26 Jan
- 27 Jan₹7655
- Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 7655
- 28 Jan
- 29 Jan
- 30 Jan
- 31 Jan
- 01 Feb₹4589
- Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4589
- 02 Feb₹4504
- Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4504
- 03 Feb₹5041
- Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5041
- 04 Feb
- 05 Feb
- 06 Feb
- 07 Feb
- 08 Feb
- 09 Feb₹4239
- Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4239
- 10 Feb₹5319
- Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5319
- 11 Feb₹3924
- Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3924
- 12 Feb
- 13 Feb
- 14 Feb
- 15 Feb₹4189
- Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4189
- 17 Feb
- 18 Feb
- 19 Feb
- 20 Feb
- 21 Feb
- 22 Feb
- 23 Feb₹3924
- Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3924
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Top Routes To Mumbai
Top Routes From Vishakhapatnam
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan