Vishakhapatnam to Phuket FlightsBook Vishakhapatnam to Phuket flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Vishakhapatnam and Phuket. On flights from VTZ - HKT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Vishakhapatnam Phuket Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Vishakhapatnam and Phuket in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Vishakhapatnam to Phuket is 1972 km in a direct flight. Approximately 3 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Vishakhapatnam and Phuket?The cabin baggage limit on Vishakhapatnam to Phuket flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Vishakhapatnam to Phuket, how many flights fly on this route everyday?3 flights fly on Vishakhapatnam to Phuket route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Vishakhapatnam to Phuket, how many weekly flights fly on this route?3 weekly flights fly on Vishakhapatnam to Phuket route. The prices of these flights vary from Vishakhapatnam to Phuket. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Vishakhapatnam to Phuket?Book tickets from Vishakhapatnam to Phuket via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Vishakhapatnam to Phuket flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Vishakhapatnam to Phuket flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Vishakhapatnam to Phuket flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Vishakhapatnam to Phuket flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Vishakhapatnam?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Vishakhapatnam is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Vishakhapatnam to Phuket flight?To change the travelling date for Vishakhapatnam to Phuket flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
There are many ways to reach Visakhapatnam International Airport like taking the APSRTC bus 10A, (Andhra Pradesh Government’s official bus service) which operates from Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex) and runs via NAD, Gurudwara and R K Beach. Bus timings are between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm; and the options available are City Ordinary, Metro Express, and Metro Luxury A/C. You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw. You can also opt for an Ola or Uber cab for more convenience. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus. They are also available at every hour, from day to night.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
With only one terminal serving both domestic and one international passengers, Visakhapatnam International Airport, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminal to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
The city of Visakhapatnam exhibits a flawless landscape. Adding to this stunning feature is its celebrated religious and cultural diversity. The mix of both these traits proudly displays the real richness of the city. With its blend of attractive coastline and illustrious heritage, the city attracts tourist from India as well as abroad. Visakhapatnam has three seasons: Summer, Winter and Monsoon. If you are looking for the best time to visit Visakhapatnam, plan a vacation between October and March. These are considered as the winter months of the city. The lowest temperature during this time is 15°C with maximum rising to 30°C. It is just the right time to escape the heat waves and enjoy sightseeing.
How To Travel To Phuket International Airport
Located about 32 km from Phuket, Phuket International Airport (HKT) is the second largest international airport in the country. It attracts a large number of visitors from across the globe. The two terminals at the PIA caters to both domestic and international travellers. A number of transportation facilities make travelling to and from the Phuket airport convenient and hassle-free. Metered taxis, minivans and buses are also available at both the terminals. An airport Limousine can cost around 600 to 800 Baht whereas in minivans, it cost around 200 Bahts.
Facilities Phuket International Airport
Phuket, one of the major cities in Thailand, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. To cater to the large number of tourists, Phuket International Airport is provided with all modern day facilities. It is located at a strategic location and is easily accessed from every corner of the city. From leisure travellers to corporates, the airport has facilities to cater all needs. Commuters can rest at the comfortable in-house lounges or can indulge in some guilt free shopping at the duty free shops. Also, a wide variety of dining options are available at this airport. ATMs can be spotted can every corner of the airport.
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA