Vishakhapatnam to Riyadh FlightsBook Vishakhapatnam to Riyadh flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Vishakhapatnam and Riyadh. On flights from VTZ - RUH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Vishakhapatnam Riyadh Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Vishakhapatnam and Riyadh in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Vishakhapatnam to Riyadh is 3845 km. Approximately 3 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Vishakhapatnam-Riyadh flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Vishakhapatnam-Riyadh route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Vishakhapatnam to Riyadh route each day?3 flights fly on Vishakhapatnam to Riyadh route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Vishakhapatnam to Riyadh?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Vishakhapatnam to Riyadh with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Vishakhapatnam to Riyadh flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Vishakhapatnam to Riyadh flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Vishakhapatnam to Riyadh?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Vishakhapatnam to Riyadh flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Vishakhapatnam? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Vishakhapatnam, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Vishakhapatnam to Riyadh flight. Please help!It is possible to change Vishakhapatnam to Riyadh travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Visakhapatnam International Airport (IATA Code: VTZ) from the city is via the APSRTC bus (Andhra Pradesh Government’s official bus service) from Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex). You can opt for either City Ordinary, Metro Express, and a Metro Luxury A/C bus; the buses operate regularly between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm everyday. The airport is located about 9 km from the city centre; you can also hire general or private cabs for the commute. Cabs are slightly more expensive than the bus. The other mode of commute is the auto rickshaw. Cabs and auto rickshaws can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
Home to facilities such as ATMs, Currency Exchange kiosk, Car Rentals and much more, Visakhapatnam International Airport is undoubtedly the biggest and the finest airport of the state of Andhra Pradesh. For medical care and airport emergencies, a 24*7 service is available. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage. At the international (both departure and arrival) deck of the airport, you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of clothes, bags, cigarettes, chocolates etc, courtesy of several duty-free shops.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
Surrounded by mountain ranges of the Eastern Ghats from South, North and West and by the Bay of Bengal from the East, Visakhapatnam is truly blessed in terms of its landscape. Known as the Jewel of the East coast, the city flourishes in all parameters. The city is bestowed with three major seasons; monsoon, winter and summer. One of the best time to visit Visakhapatnam is during its winter months (from October to March) when the heat waves are subtle and sightseeing is easy and comfortable. The temperature during this time of the year is around 30°C during daytime and 15°C or less during the night. You can visit the temples during and historic sites during the daytime and enjoy a walk on the beach in the night.
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
The struggle that led to the formation of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia began in 1902 when the king captured Riyadh, the base of his ancestral home. This goes on to show how vital their family relationships stand for them. The modern Saudi is no different with practices such as nepotism being practiced widely. Planning a visit with your family therefore poses no problems as long as women don’t travel alone.The best time to visit Riyadh would be when the temperatures range between 15 degree celsius to 30 degree celsius in the winters. The summers in the region are generally described as “desert dry” due to its searing temperatures and the humidity levels are pretty low as well throughout the year.
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA
Riyadh Airport Details
Name : King Khalid International Airport
Address : Airport Road, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Phone : NA
Email : NA