As flight bookings slowly inch towards pre-COVID levels, Indian airlines are introducing new connections within the country and abroad. These include new domestic routes, additions due to high passenger density, and a new path to the Middle East.
Below are the latest updates from major carriers.
Use the coupon code INSTANT to get up to Rs 2000 off on flight bookings!Book Flights
SpiceJet adds flights to Ras al Khaimah, Indian cities
Starting from November 26, 2020, the low-cost airline has added two flights per week from New Delhi to Ras al Khaimah. The destination is the northernmost of the 7 territories that make up the United Arab Emirates.
Departures from New Delhi will operate on Thursdays and Sundays, while the return leg will be available on Fridays and Mondays. This is SpiceJet’s 12th international destination.
Apart from this destination, SpiceJet has also added the following domestic flight routes:
- 6 new flights will be connecting Nashik (Maharashtra) to Delhi, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad from this month. The Hyderabad-Nashik and Bengaluru-Nashik flights start from November 20, and flights on the Delhi-Nashik route begin from November 25.
- 12 new flights, which include routes such as Jaipur-Chennai, Bengaluru-Kolkata, Ahmedabad-Udaipur, Mumbai-Udaipur and Delhi-Udaipur. Exact information about their schedules is yet to be released.
Indigo adds more non-stop flights from Udaipur
The domestic carrier has added 3 new cities to its flight roster from Udaipur. These are:
- Bengaluru (fares start from Rs 5137)
- Mumbai (fares start from Rs 2933)
- New Delhi (fares start from Rs 2933)
GoAir resumes Bhubaneswar-Chennai flights
Direct flights between the two cities have been renewed due to increased passenger demand. GoAir flight G8-921 will depart from Chennai on December 1 at 11.05am, and arrive in Bhubaneswar at 12.50pm.
The next flight will be G8-922 on the same day, which will leave Bhubaneswar at 1.20pm and return to Chennai by 3.05pm. Both flights are bookable on ixigo.
We hope you find these updates useful on your travels!