- Get upto ₹10,000 off with MakeMyTrip via ixigo.
- Use Code: MMTIXIGO after clicking on MakeMyTrip option in search results.
How To Avail The Offer
- Search for your international flight on ixigo
- Select MakeMyTrip from the list of providers mentioned against your flight.
- Redirect to MakeMyTrip and use code: MMTIXIGO.
- Get instant discount as per the below offer structure.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip.
- PAYBACK points will not be credited for transactions where E-Coupon or Deal Code has been applied.
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.
- Customer’s, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customer’s and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.
- The customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein.