What is ixigo assured?
ixigo is offering free cancellations on all new domestic flight bookings through its ‘ixigo assured’ fares. This will benefit travellers who are unsure of their future travel and seek the flexibility of cancelling their domestic travel plans amid coronavirus concerns, at just ₹199.
Terms & Conditions
- There will be a nominal charge of ₹199 above the usual fare.
- This is applicable on all new bookings made on or after 21st March 2020.
- It is valid for departure dates within 30 days of the booking date.
- Maximum refund of the airline cancellation fee is upto ₹5000.
- Convenience fee charged at the time of booking is non-refundable.
- The traveller must be between 2 to 70 years of age.
- The traveller must be an Indian citizen.
Apart from full refunds, 'ixigo assured' fares also guarantee free travel insurance. Some benefits include:
1. Trip Delay: Claims of Upto ₹10,000.
2. Loss of Checked-in Baggage: Claims of Upto ₹5,000.
You can view the other insurance benefits and the complete terms & conditions here.