Mahatma Gandhi, known as the ‘Father of the Nation,’ is still remembered as a symbol of humanity, peace and non-violence. His work and wisdom made him an international icon which continues to inspire millions across the world.
So, this Gandhi Jayanti let us take you through Bapu’s 5 best statues from across the world.
1. Parliament Square, London, England
2. Church street, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
PC: Rooms for Africa
3. Glebe Park, Canberra, Australia
PC: Moment Australia
4. Tavistock Square, London, England
5. Ariana Park, Geneva, Switzerland
Happy Birthday Bapu! 🙂