Get information about your route
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- All incoming passengers must carry a COVID-19 RT-PCR negative test report. The test should be conducted within 48 hours. Note: State/UT travel guidelines are likely to change on short notice. Travellers are advised to recheck the entry and RT-PCR requirements with the airline to ensure hassle-free travel.
- Travellers will also need to undergo a COVID-19 test (RAT/RT-PCR) on arrival, at the airport, free of cost. This includes symptomatic passengers regardless of their vaccination status. Travellers who test positive will be sent for institutional quarantine for further treatment.
- All asymptomatic passengers who have been vaccinated with both doses and 15 days have passed since their vaccination are exempt from the requirement of pre-departure and on arrival testing. These passengers must carry their vaccination certificate and the ID/document mentioned in their certificate for verification.
All passengers will undergo mandatory home or institutional quarantine till the results of their COVID-19 test are declared. Passengers who test positive will be sent for further treatment.
- All passengers are required to register themselves on the Spandana website
- All passengers must download the Aarogya Setu App.
No mandatory quarantine
All incoming international passengers must register on the Air Suvidha portal at least 72 hours before the scheduled arrival.
- All international travellers must carry a COVID-19 RT-PCR negative test report conducted 72 hours prior to arrival into the country. The report should be uploaded on the Air Suvidha portal.
- International travellers will be subject to COVID-19 testing basis the destination they are arriving from. Please refer to the International section for complete information.
- Symptomatic passengers will undergo institutional quarantine.
- International travellers will be subject to testing and home/institutional quarantine basis the destination they are arriving from. Please refer to the International section for complete information.
Aarogya Setu app is mandatory for all visitors including tourists, tour guides and drivers.
- Tourists must carry a valid COVID-19 negative test report (RT-PCR or TrueNat test) from an ICMR designated laboratory conducted not later than 72 hours prior to the date of arrival.
- All incoming passengers, including those with a valid test report, will undergo a Rapid Antigen Test on arrival into the state. Asymptomatic passengers who test positive will have the option for home isolation for 14 days or will be shifted to a COVID care facility. Passengers who test negative and are asymptomatic need not isolate or undergo quarantine.
- All symptomatic passengers, including those with a valid test report, may have to undergo an additional RT-PCR test at the airport. Those who test positive will be shifted to a COVID Care facility depending on the severity of their symptoms. Passengers who test negative need not isolate or undergo quarantine.
- Important: State travel guidelines are subject to change on short notice. Travellers are advised to recheck the entry and RT-PCR requirements with the airline to avoid inconvenience.
The quarantine rules will be applicable basis the test results as mentioned above.
- Tourists require an Inner Line Permit (ILP) to visit Arunachal Pradesh. All visitors will need to provide four other additional documents, including tour itineraries and vehicle details, COVID-19 test report, tour booking slips, and details of the guide and driver.
- All tourists, accompanying drivers and guides from outside the state should adhere to the COVID-19 inter-state traveller testing protocol issued by the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Arunachal Pradesh.
- All passengers arriving in Assam will have to mandatorily undergo a self-paid RT-PCR test on arrival, at the airport. Vaccinated passengers will be exempted from this rule if they have a valid vaccination certificate.
- There will be no exemptions for unvaccinated, partially vaccinated or symptomatic vaccinated passengers. They will have to undergo mandatory RT-PCR testing on arrival into the state, at their own expense.
7-day home quarantine is mandatory for all travellers entering Assam, even if they have tested negative on arrival.
- Passengers arriving from Mumbai and Chennai at Darbhanga Airport must carry a COVID-19 RT-PCR negative test report, conducted within 72 hours.
- All travellers may be subject to random testing via Rapid Antigen Test on arrival into the state.
What is Coronavirus?
What do I do if my flight is cancelled?
For airline-specific guidelines on cancellations and refunds, please refer to the Airline Policies/Credit Shell section on this page.
How can I ensure my money is safe if I change plans?
What is 'ixigo assured'?
Know more here
How can I contact the ixigo customer care team in case of any queries?