Train travellers, rejoice!
In order to facilitate greater convenience to passengers, Indian Railways has announced the launching, extension and restoration of several trains. Scroll down to learn more.
Now avail ₹0 Payment Gateway Charges with CRED Pay and UPI while booking your train tickets!
> The Southern Railway notified about one pair of special trains between Valsad and Velankanni.
Train no. 09042 Valsad–Velankanni Special will depart from Valsad at 7:45 PM on 27th August, and will reach its destination on the third day at 8:30 AM.
Train no. 09041 Velankanni–Valsad Special will depart from Velankanni at 11:50 PM on 29th August, and will reach its destination on the third day at 4:25 PM.
Restoration of Trains
> The East Central Railway declared that it will restore 11 pairs of trains. These include:
- Train nos. 15551/15552 Darbhanga–Varanasi City–Darbhanga Antyodaya Express.
- Train nos. 13346/13345 Singrauli–Varanasi–Singrauli Express.
- Train nos. 03649/03650 Buxar–Banaras–Buxar MEMU Special.
- Train nos. 03381/03382 Gaya–Dehri–Gaya MEMU Special.
For the complete list of restored services, here’s the official tweet:
— East Central Railway (@ECRlyHJP) July 30, 2022
Extension of Trains
> The Northeast Frontier Railway confirmed that it will extend the operations of four trains:
- Train no. 02986 Dibrugarh–SMVT Bengaluru Weekly Special will now run for 13 additional trips until 25th October.
- Train no. 02987 SMVT Bengaluru–Dibrugarh Weekly Special will also run for 13 additional trips until 28th October.
- Train no. 07030 Secunderabad–Agartala Special will take seven more trips, continuing to run until 26th September.
- Train no. 07029 Agartala–Secunderabad Special will also take seven more trips, continuing to run until 30th September.
> The North Eastern Railway also announced the extension of four special services.
For the complete information, here’s the official tweet:
रेल यात्रियों की सुविधा हेतु
विशेष गाड़ियों के संचलन अवधि का होगा विस्तार pic.twitter.com/3Tad4v7Ejy
— North Eastern Railway (@nerailwaygkp) July 28, 2022
For more train-related news like this, stay tuned to ixigo!