A joint venture between Tata Sons Private Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA), Vistara began its operations in 2015. Flying to almost 40 domestic and international destinations, the airline operates over 220 flights a day. Over the years, Vistara has become synonymous with seamless experience and hospitality. One of the services it offers to its customers is the hassle-free web check-in feature.
For more information, you can visit the Vistara website.
Now get up to 15% off on flights; use coupon code “DEAL”.
How can I do web check-in in Vistara?
A. To do web check-in in Vistara, follow these steps:
- Visit this web page of the Vistara website.
- Click the “Check-In” tab.
- Enter the Booking Reference number, the last name of the passenger, and click “Check-In”.
- Select the passenger(s) for whom you’re doing the web check-in.
- Select the seat(s) of your choice and complete the web check-in process.
What is Web Check-In?
Thanks to the internet and technology, flyers can avail the feature of Web Check-In and save time as well as hassle. This feature allows passengers to select a seat of their choice and download the boarding pass on their devices in the comfort of their homes. This means that unless you have check-in luggage, you can directly head to the security gates at the airport and don’t have to wait in the airline counters’ queues to check-in.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I do the Vistara web check-in?
For domestic flights, web check-in is available from 48 hours to one hour prior to the scheduled departure time. International passengers can avail the web check-in option from 96 hours to two hours before the scheduled departure time.
Are there any restrictions on who can do the Vistara web check-in?
Yes, passengers falling in the following categories are exempted from web check-in:
- unaccompanied minors (UMNR),
- passengers requiring special assistance,
- passengers with a visual and hearing impairment, and
- passengers who made international credit card bookings where card verification is required before boarding the flight.
Can I change my seat after doing the web check-in in Vistara?
Yes, you can change your selected seat prior to flight closure, subject to the remaining seats available for re-selection and any applicable fees for that new seat. It’s advisable to check with Vistara before using this service.
How many passengers can be checked-in in one go?
Vistara allows a maximum of nine passengers to be web checked-in in one go.