Good news for travellers!
With the increase in travel demand after the second wave of COVID-19, Air India, IndiGo, and SpiceJet are starting new domestic flights on several popular routes for the convenience of flyers.
Planning a trip? Book your tickets here:
If you are planning to travel by air anytime soon, then these are the new flight routes that you must know about:
1. Are you ready to experience an adventurous mix of stunning waterfalls and wild jungle safaris? If yes, then Jabalpur is the ideal place for you! You can also visit nearby attractions like Panna National Park, Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve and diamond mines. IndiGo is now offering daily non-stop flights to Jabalpur from main cities like Delhi and Mumbai, starting at Rs.3499. You can book your flights on ixigo and also avail some great deals.
2. Good news for the flyers of central India! IndiGo is all set to start four new flights from September 1 on a daily basis from the major cities of Madhya Pradesh. The routes include Delhi – Gwalior, Gwalior – Delhi, Gwalior – Indore, Indore – Gwalior.
3. Air India, the national carrier of India, has announced a plethora of new domestic flights on various popular routes. Details below:
- Mumbai to Bhopal
Now you can fly non-stop from Mumbai to Bhopal with Air India, eight times a week! Before you plan your travel, please ensure eligibility regarding entry into your destination here.
- Mumbai to Indore
Travellers can now fly non-stop from Mumbai to Indore with Air India, five times a week! Book with ixigo and avail amazing offers.
- Mumbai to Raipur
Planning to explore Chhattisgarh? If yes, then there’s good news for you, as Air India has started non-stop flights seven times a week from Mumbai to Raipur.
- Mumbai to Dehradun
If you are a nature lover, then there can be no better place than Dehradun to relax and spend some quality time. Air India is offering direct flights from Mumbai to Dehradun twice a week. Flyers can book their tickets using the ixigo app and get some awesome discounts.
- Mumbai to Ahmedabad
Air India has started non-stop flights from Mumbai to Ahmedabad five times a week. We suggest that you check eligibility regarding entry into your destination before planning your travel.
4. SpiceJet has launched new direct exclusive flights and one-stop connections to Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur and Ahmedabad from the city of Gwalior. If you want to avail great discounts then book your flights using the ixigo app.
5. Are you an early bird? If yes, then these new flight routes are going to make you smile for sure. SpiceJet is about to start non-stop early morning flights from Bengaluru to Guwahati and Belagavi. These new routes will be operational from August 20.
For more updates, stay tuned to ixigo!