Live Train Running Status - NTES
Train Running Status via NTESCheck IRCTC train running status in a few easy steps: -
- Enter the five-digit train number or the train name in the box.
- As the next step, the current station of the train will display on the screen.
- All details of train running information such as arrival time at other stations in the journey history will also be available.
- If you want to look up for the current train running status of another train, just click on the New Search tab and the search box will reset.
- You can check the most recent running status using the shortcut tab.
How to Spot Your Train using ixigo App!Best way to Spot your train is through ixigo.com or ixigo train app. Steps to find the live train running status;
- Download the ixigo train app.
- Enter the Train Number/Train Name.
- Select the Train Start Date.
- Find your train current location of the train.
- Total Distance to be covered by the train from Origin to Destination
- Platform number on which train is about to board
- Distance between the scheduled haults throught ou the complete journey
- Scheduled Arrival/Departure timing delays, if not on time
- Estimated Time Arrival/Estimated Time Departure for source and destination station both
- Total Numbers of haults within the whole journey
- You could share the train running status details
About National Train Enquiry System (NTES)
- Check the train schedule for a particular date using Train Schedule tab. Simply enter the train number and the date of journey.
- At first, look for trains which have been rescheduled within the last 48 hours. Use the Rescheduled tab for the same
- Trains get diverted in case the route or railway track is faulty. Use the Diverted tab to see all the recently diverted trains and from which stations they were diverted.
- Use the Trains Cancelled to see for cancellations due to bad weather, unfavourable conditions, etc.
- Check the train running between two stations.
- Check all the details related to the train such as passing/leaving from a particular station within 2-8 hours. Use the NTES Live Station feature to receive the live updates of your train.
The live train tracking is very useful as it tells you the current location of the train. For this obvious reason, the availability of NTES train enquiry is highly beneficial as it helps to plan your travel better.Nowadays, it is possible for you to check the current train status with departure and arrival timings, coach position, current location, etc. You can check all the information provided by IRCTC.
Covid-19 Special Trains Running StatusCheck train running status of COVID-19 special trains deployed by Indian Railways.
- 02301 Running Status - Howrah to New Delhi
- 02302 Running Status - New Delhi to Howrah
- 02951 Running Status - Mumbai Central to New Delhi
- 02952 Running Status - New Delhi to Mumbai Central
- 02957 Running Status - Ahmedabad to New Delhi
- 02958 Running Status - New Delhi to Ahmedabad
- 02309 Running Status - Rajendra Nagar to New Delhi
- 02310 Running Status - New Delhi to Rajendra Nagar
- 02691 Running Status - Bengaluru to New Delhi
- 02692 Running Status - New Delhi to Bengaluru
- 02424 Running Status - New Delhi to Dibrugarh
- 02423 Running Status - Dibrugarh to New Delhi
- 02442 Running Status - New Delhi to Bilaspur
- 02441 Running Status - Bilaspur to New Delhi
- 02823 Running Status - Bhubaneswar to New Delhi
Live Train Running Status(NTES) - FAQs
Q.What is Train Running Status?
Q. What is NTES?
Q. What is offline Live Train Status? How does it work?
Q. How can I check if my train is rescheduled?
Q. What is the coach position of a train?
Q. How to Check ETA of the train?
Q. How to check Train Running Status?
Q. What is the train enquiry number for Railways?
Q. What is the meaning of train number?
Q. How to check the train ticket status?