Normal traveller: Main udna chahta hoon…trips par jaana chahta hoon, vacation bhi manana chahta hoon…bas cancellation ke darr se ruk jata hoon 🙁
Smart traveller: Seize the day my friend! Cancellation ki fikar ke liye ixigo assured haina 😀
At a time when travel guidelines change with no prior notice, opting for ixigo assured while booking your flight makes your travel plans flexible and stress-free with three amaaaazing new features:
- Full instant refund initiated within minutes
- No questions asked
- No documents required
And..…it starts at JUST Rs. 199!!!
Now get up to 15% off on your flight bookings: use code “DEAL”.
How does it work?
Just select the ‘ixigo assured’ option while making your domestic flight booking, and be ready to get an instant refund in case you cancel it! Suppose your flight booking was of Rs.10,000 and you have to cancel your trip, and the airline is refunding only Rs.5000. If you’ve opted for ixigo assured, the remaining Rs.5000 will be refunded by us!
Who should use ixigo assured?
In our opinion, everyone, really! Unless losing money on cancellation charges makes you happy. 😜 No really, ixigo assured is GREAT for travellers who are unsure of their future travel plans and would like the flexibility to cancel their domestic trips amid COVID-19 concerns.
How do I get a full refund with ixigo assured?
- Make sure you opt for the ‘free cancellation’ option while booking your tickets on ixigo.
- If your booking was made between 26 hours and 91 days ago, you must initiate the cancellation request at least 24 hours before your flight’s departure. Flights booked between 10 and 26 hours ago can be cancelled 8 hours prior to departure.
- Your refund will be instantly initiated within minutes.
Please note that if the booking is cancelled on the airline website or by the airline, you also need to place a cancellation request on the ixigo app. You do not need to fill any additional forms in this case.
I have not received any documents or certificates to show that my booking is eligible for ‘Free Cancellation’. What should I do?
You do not need any certificates or additional documents for ‘Free Cancellation’ benefits. Your booking ID will be considered as a reference for your refund.
If I cancel the trip myself, will the entire amount be refunded?
Ticket charges and taxes will be covered. However, the convenience fee and ixigo assured charges paid at the time of booking will be non-refundable.
Anything else to keep in mind?
Yes, before you say goodbye to cancellation worries forever, please note:
1. Since the purpose of ixigo assured is to cover your financial loss in case of a voluntary cancellation (initiated by you), it does not cover cases where the airline gives a full refund, or issues a credit shell/free reschedule for the full amount of the ticket.
2. The booking convenience fee and the charges paid to avail ixigo assured are non-refundable in case of cancellation.
3. To avail ixigo assured, there will be a nominal charge, starting at Rs. 199, above the usual fare.
4. It is valid for departure dates within 90 days of the booking date.
5. You are required to cancel your flight ticket at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time to avail the benefits of ixigo assured. This is for the flights booked between 26 hours and 91 days ago.
6. The passenger’s age should be a minimum of two years.
8. 18% GST is included.
So ready for spontaneous plans dear traveller? We wish you an ‘assured’ trip! 🙂