As India continues to fight against the novel coronavirus, the total number of cases in the country has crossed 600. Around 87 new cases of COVID-19 infection were reported on March 25th.
Fortunately, according to the Ministry of Health and Welfare, a total of 43 patients have been cured so far, and many are on a path to recovery.
Here are some of the key coronavirus related updates from around the country:
- 3 persons with foreign travel history, have tested positive for Coronavirus in Goa.
- Manipur and Mizoram have confirmed one case each of Coronavirus.
- Delhi Government will test all healthcare workers involved in the treatment of Coronavirus patients
- Toll collection suspended across India until April 14 to ease the way for essential service providers.
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has announced a Rs. 100 crore relief package for the poor
- The Odisha government has asked 82,248 people to remain in self-quarantine as they have recently visited from abroad or other Indian states.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman says economic stimulus finalised to deal with the impact of three-week lockdown
- The Indian government will take strict action against those found violating home quarantine orders.
- Delhi government has allowed online service providers/e-retailers to deliver essential services & goods. All necessary services shops can remain open 24 hours to avoid overcrowding of people.