It’s time to get back at all your friends who waved at you from the TV screens during the IPL last year. That, because the first leg of IPL 2014 has just been announced. With a majority of first leg matches hosted by Dubai, you have yet another reason to pack your bags. One of UAE’s most loved tourist destinations, Dubai turned wee bit more hotter with its nod to hosting IPL 2014 matches.
So, while you pack your bags, here’s your quick guide to Dubai. Make sure you come back with a selfie clicked at each one of these fantastic places at Dubai. Also in this photo essay are the best places to eat at Dubai and some must things to do at Dubai. Just to add, do not forget to check the quick guides to get the best of travel tips and more information. To sum up, we have all of it covered. Pack your bags and get going, IPL awaits you and so does Dubai!
Dubai Must Visits
1) Burj Khalifa, scale it up!
2) Dubai Fountains for that perfect evening stroll 🙂
3) Dubai Museum for a sneak peek into the past
4) Ski Dubai to turn down the heat!
5) Burj Al Arab, for that who’s taller pose!
Dubai Must Eats
1) Pierchic for European Cuisine
2) Eauzone for Asian cuisine
3) Al Hadheerah for traditional Arabian cuisine
4) Zheng He’s for Chinese
5) Nobu for Japanese cuisine
Dubai Must Dos – Activities
1) Gold Hunting at Gold Souk
2) Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
3) Old Dubai at Al Bastakiya
4) Get fascinated by the Palm Jumeirah
5) Desert Safari – that’s how you start a morning in Dubai!
About the Author