Offer Validity24th - 25th Jan 2020
Min. Booking Amount₹4000
About The Offer
- Book your domestic flight using code: IXIBOB and get flat ₹1000 cashback to card on payments via Bank of Baroda credit card.
- The minimum booking amount for the same is ₹4000, exclusive of convenience fee, Insurance, ixigo money & Ancillaries fees.
- This offer is valid only on 24th - 25th Jan 2020.
How to avail the offer
- Open the ixigo apps/ website/ mobile-web, search and choose your preferred flight.
- Apply coupon code: IXIBOB at the time of making your booking.
- Proceed to the payments page and pay via Bank of Baroda credit card for your booking.
- After booking confirmation, ₹1000 cashback will be processed in your Bank of Baroda credit card within 2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid only on Domestic Flight Bookings made via ixigo.
- You must apply coupon code: IXIBOB before making the payment of your booking.
- The minimum booking amount for the same is ₹4000. The net payable amount is exclusive of convenience fee, insurance, ixigo money & Ancillaries fees.
- This offer is valid only on Bank of Baroda credit cards.
- The offer is not valid on Bank of Baroda Debit Card and Net banking.
- The offer is valid only on 24th - 25th Jan 2020.
- This offer is valid once per credit card during the campaign period.
- Cashback offer will be eligible only after the promotion code has been successfully entered before making the payment.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offers of ixigo.
- In case of no show, no refund would be applicable.
- In case of full/partial cancellation the offer stands void and the customer will not be eligible for the cashback.
- In cases of cancellation, the amount shall be credited after the applicable deductions of cancellation, penalty charges, if any.
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, the customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and ixigo shall not entertain any such claims.
- Customers who fail to enter the promo code or using the wrong promo code shall not be eligible to avail the Offer. Bank shall, in no way, be liable in the event the Customer fails to enter the coupon code or uses the wrong coupon code resulting in Customer becoming ineligible to avail the Offer.
- The Bank holds out no warranty and makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by ixigo. Any issue or dispute or claim regarding the goods and services must be resolved by the Customer directly with ixigo without any reference to the Bank.
- Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods and services availed by the Customer under the Offer.
- The Bank and ixigo, reserve the right to disqualify any Customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Bank and ixigo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- ixigo is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- ixigo shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, ixigo reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- In no event the entire liability of ixigo under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer.
- ixigo shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.
- Customer’s, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and ixigo reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, ixigo shall not refund the booking amount.