What is ixigo assured?
ixigo is offering free cancellations on all new domestic flight bookings through its ‘ixigo assured’ fares. This will benefit travellers who are unsure of their future travel and seek the flexibility of cancelling their domestic travel plans amid coronavirus concerns, starting at just ₹399.
Apart from full refunds, 'ixigo assured' fares also guarantee free travel insurance. Some benefits include:
1. Trip Delay: Claims of Upto ₹10,000.
2. Loss of Checked-in Baggage: Claims of Upto ₹5,000.
3. Accidental hospitalisation of upto ₹3 Lakhs.
You can view the other insurance benefits and the complete terms & conditions here.
Terms & Conditions
- There will be a nominal charge, starting from ₹399, above the usual fare.
- This is applicable on all new bookings made on or after 21st March 2020.
- Maximum refund of the airline cancellation fee is upto ₹5000.
- Convenience fee charged at the time of booking is non-refundable.
- It is valid for departure dates within 90 days of the booking date.
- You will need to cancel your flight ticket at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time to avail the ixigo assured benefits.
- The claim needs to be filed within 10 days of booking cancellation.
- The traveller must be between 2 to 70 years of age.
- The traveller must be an Indian citizen.