With a steady increase in daily passenger count, the Indian Railways is bringing back as many as 40 special trains this July.
Out of these 40 new trains, the detailed list of 32 services were shared by the Ministry of Railways on Twitter recently.
Book train tickets on ixigo and pay ZERO service charges on your first booking:Book Trains
This list includes popular services such as Shan-e-Punjab Superfast Express, Taj Superfast Express and Garib Rath Express trains.
These trains will cover high-demand routes, such as Anand Vihar Terminus – Muzaffarpur Junction, Bareilly – Lokmanya Tilak Terminus and Amritsar – Hazur Sahib Nanded among several others.
While a majority of these trains will begin operations from this week, the rest will start by earlier next week. Check the train names, numbers, timings, frequency, coach composition and other important details below:
भारतीय रेल यात्रियों के सुगम परिवहन हेतु ट्रेन सेवाओं में वृद्धि करते हुए गरीब रथ, ताज एक्सप्रेस, शान-ए-पंजाब, व मुंबई सेंट्रल-हजरत निजामुद्दीन अगस्त क्रांति राजधानी एक्सप्रेस जैसी 32 रेल सेवायें शुरु की जा रही है। pic.twitter.com/bCxH4BsWQb
— Ministry of Railways (@RailMinIndia) July 4, 2021
Here are the details of the remaining 8 trains:
1. Train no. 09683 Ajmer – Chandigarh Garib Rath Special will start from 06.07.21.
2. Train no. 09684 Chandigarh – Ajmer Garib Rath Special will start from 07.07.21.
3. Train no. 08565 Visakhapatnam – Bhubaneswar Special will start from 14.07.21.
4. Train no. 08566 Bhubaneswar – Visakhapatnam Special will start from 15.07.21.
5. Train no. 02484 Gandhidham – Jodhpur Special will start from 06.07.21.
6. Train no. 02483 Jodhpur – Gandhidham Special will start from 05.07.21.
7. Train no. 08571 Tatanagar – Visakhapatnam Special will start from 12.07.21.
8. Train no. 08572 Visakhapatnam – Tatanagar Special will start from 11.07.21
We advise our passengers to take all necessary precautions while travelling. Stay tuned with ixigo for the latest train news!