Here are some major train news for the week:
1. Must Know Myths and Facts About Indian Railways
Invaded with allegations after the Utkal Express derailment, the Railway Ministry furnished a report that highlighted that the safety measures have not been skimped on and also claimed that the number of train accidents have declined during the NDA regime. Read the complete news here.
2. 7 Coaches Of Nagpur-Mumbai Duronto Express Derails, None Injured
Seven coaches of the Nagpur-Mumbai Duronto Express derailed near Titwala station which is a small town in Maharashtra’s Kalyan. Read more…
3. Many trains cancelled due to continuous rains in Mumbai
Torrential rains have come lashing Mumbai, Thane, Palghar, Raigad and other parts of Maharashtra for the fourth consecutive day on Tuesday. Click here to know more…
4. Several Trains Cancelled, Diverted in Andhra Pradesh
Due to the breaches in Theruvali-Singapur road stations, many trains were either cancelled or diverted. Read more…
5. Revealed: The reason behind Utkal Express derailment; 13 Railway employees sacked
On 19th August 2017, a tragic train derailment claimed the life of more than 23 people and injured 100 in Muzaffarnagar. Read the entire news here.