Visited by crores of people each time, Kumbh Mela is the largest spiritual gathering of people in the entire world. And as much as we’d like to brush it off, it’s a hard-learned truth that these kind of situations make it ideal for people to get lost.Book Trains
In case you’re taking your kids to Kumbh this year, make sure you keep these things in mind!
1) Although there are several organizations present on the grounds to help you with these kinds of situations, you must ensure that you never leave your kids alone.
2) Before taking your child to Kumbh Mela, make sure he or she is vaccinated against all common communicable diseases.
3) Spread across 3,200 hectares of open land, it is very likely for children to catch diseases. Avoid it by keeping a hand disinfectant and a mask ready at all times.
4) Make sure your children remember your contact details. You can also show them the stalls where they can report to, in case they get lost.
5) Also, you can let your child carry a piece of their identity on them along with details like the name of the parents, emergency contact numbers and the home address.
You might also be interested in knowing that this time, the authorities have also set up ‘Lost and Found centres’ at Kumbh Mela. The police have reportedly also been making use of nearly 40,000 radio-frequency identification (RFID) tags for children below the age of 14, in case they get lost.
One can also call at the toll-free helpline number 1920, for any support.