Gujarat’s Gandhinagar railway station will soon get a complete makeover. This game-changer project will cost around Rs.250 crore and will have airport-like amenities.
Here are the top facts you must know:
1. The airport will have a transit hall with over 600 seats for passengers. This hall will have kiosks, shops, food and book stalls, toilets, etc.
2. The station premises will also have a 5-star hotel with around 300 rooms catering to tourists and businessmen.Book Trains
3. The hotel will be a combination of 3 buildings in the shape of petals. Once constructed, this hotel will be the tallest building in Gandhinagar with 3 towers, of 6, 8 and 10 levels.
4. The parking area of this station will be able to park 1000 cars, 200 two-wheelers and 100 auto rickshaws.
5. It might also have outlets of retail brands like Big Bazaar, Shoppers Stop and PVR.