Passengers flying in and out of Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport and Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport must take note of the recent terminal changes for a convenient journey.
Mumbai Airport Updates:
1. IndiGo flight numbers 6E 5300- 6E 5399 will depart from and arrive at Terminal 2, w.e.f October 1. All other flights will operate from Terminal 1.
2. The entire airline operation of SpiceJet (all domestic and international flights) will shift to Terminal 2 of Mumbai Airport.
3. GoAir will operate all its domestic flights from Terminal 1, w.e.f October 1.
4. AirAsia will shift its flight operations from Terminal 2 (T2) to Terminal 1 (T1) from Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport from October 15.
Planning a vacation? Book with us:Search Flights
Delhi Airport Updates:
1. IndiGo flights — 6E 2000 to 6E 2999 will operate from Terminal 2. Flights — 6E 5000 to 6E 5999 will operate out of Terminal 3. All other IndiGo domestic flights will operate from Terminal 1.
2. SpiceJet flights — SG 8000 to SG 8999 will operate from Terminal 3. All other SpiceJet domestic flights will operate from Terminal 1.
3. Air Asia India, Air India, and Vistara completely operate from Terminal 3.
The transition is being implemented in a bid to enhance passenger convenience.