To contain the further spread of COVID-19, some of the cities across India have decided to go for a lockdown. Below are city-wise details:
Pune district administration has announced a 10-day lockdown in the municipal corporations of Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, and surrounding rural areas, starting from July 14 to July 23.Book Trains
- According to officials, only milk shops, pharmacies, doctors’ clinics and emergency services will be allowed during this period.
- Pune municipal commissioner Shekhar Gaikwad confirmed that a detailed order on the lockdown will be issued soon.
- Flights and trains will operate as usual during this lockdown.
As coronavirus cases continue to surge in Patna, the district magistrate has announced a lockdown from July 10 to July 16.
- According to the order, all government offices and public corporations will remain closed. However, defence, central armed police forces, treasury, public utilities, essential services offices will be open.
- Hospitals, healthcare facilities will remain open.
- Shops dealing with food, groceries, dairies, milk booths will be open. Specifically for fruit and vegetable shops, meat and fish shops are permitted to open at fixed timings.
- All places of worship will remain closed for the public.
- Flights and trains will remain operational during the lockdown.
पटना लॉकडाउन के कुछ महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न और उसके उत्तर। pic.twitter.com/jiuIYmALLv
— DM_PatnaOfficial (@kumravi) July 9, 2020
Due to a spike in COVID-19 cases, the Karnataka government announced complete lockdown in Bengaluru from July 14 to July 22.
- The supply of essential commodities like groceries, vegetables, fruits, milk and medicines will continue as usual. Detailed guidelines will be issued by the state today.
Considering the suggestions from experts to curb the increasing number of Covid cases, Government has decided to implement complete lockdown in Bengaluru Urban and Rural Districts for 7 days starting 8 PM on Tuesday, 14th July. Detailed guidelines will be released on Monday.(1/2)
— B.S. Yediyurappa (@BSYBJP) July 11, 2020
The Assam government has decided to extend the ongoing 14-day lockdown in Guwahati until July 19.
- All government offices, private offices, business, commercial establishments, shops and trade activities will remain closed except standalone grocery/essentials shops which will be allowed to open at fixed timings.
- All public transport, educational institutions, hospitality services, places of worship and sports, social, political, entertainment, cultural, religious will remain suspended.
- Exemptions from the lockdown include movement of defence and police personnel, government officials, essential services employees, banks, ATMs, pharmacies, telecommunication, print and electronic media as well as train and air services.
Uttar Pradesh government has shared fresh guidelines according to which the state will remain closed on the weekends.
- The lockdown will be implemented on Saturday and Sunday especially in the crowded areas. Markets and offices will remain closed on these days.
- However, the banks will remain open. Detailed guidelines on the same will be issued during the week.
Top Searched Flight Routes
Delhi To Kochi Flights | Delhi To Coimbatore Flights | Hyderabad To Pune Flights | Hyderabad To Patna Flights | Hyderabad To Jaipur Flights | Mumbai To Bali Flights | Jaipur To Kolkata Flights | Ahmedabad To Lucknow Flights | Lucknow To Bangalore Flights | Ahmedabad To Patna Flights | Bhubaneshwar To Bangalore Flights | Bhubaneshwar To Delhi Flights | Bangalore To Chandigarh Flights | Pune To Lucknow Flights | Bagdogra To Kolkata Flights | Mumbai To Bhopal Flights | Ahmedabad To Dubai Flights | Hyderabad To Ahmedabad Flights | Chennai To Patna Flights | Gorakhpur To Mumbai Flights