India’s biggest outdoor music festival, Arunachal Pradesh’s very own Ziro Music Festival will be returning for its eighth edition between September 26-29, 2019.
Offering a lively mixture of music, art and culture in the heart of the pristine Ziro Valley, it has become the “go-to” destination for music enthusiasts across the country.
This year, the festival will feature performances by some of the finest Indie talents like Lucky Ali, Rounak Maiti, Dreamhour, Chochung Dema, Acid Mother Temple and many more. The outdoor groove fest allows you to bond over soulful music and camping under the night sky.
Planning a Trip? Book Tickets Here:
Here are our top five tips for travellers:
1. Ziro mostly enjoys pleasant weather but travellers are recommended to carry raincoat, gumboots and a light jacket.
2. Inline Permit (ILP) for domestic travellers and Protected Area Permit (PAP) for international travellers is a must.
3. Purchasing ‘Early Bird’ passes is highly recommended.
4. A big part of the experience is camping, so travellers are advised to book their tents well in advance.
5. Must try Ziro’s famous Aping Beer.
How to Reach:
Domestic: Jorhat Airport, Jorhat (98 km from Ziro)
International: Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport or Guwahati Airport (443 km from Ziro)
Nearest Railway Station
Naharalagun Railway Station (100 km from Ziro)
So, what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and get ready to groove!