Air India will start operating flights between India and Sharjah under Vande Bharat Mission (phase 4) from 20th July, i.e., tomorrow.
Here is the complete schedule:
> Delhi-Sharjah-Delhi: 20th July
> Bengaluru-Sharjah-Bengaluru: 21st July
> Chennai-Sharjah-Chennai: 22nd July
> Hyderabad-Sharjah-Hyderabad: 23rd July
> Delhi-Sharjah-Lucknow-Delhi: 26th July
> Delhi-Sharjah-Gaya-Delhi: 27th July
> Delhi-Sharjah-Chandigarh-Delhi: 28th July
If you are planning to travel, book your flight tickets now —Book Flights
Air India also announced that flights scheduled on 27th & 28th July are being operated from Sharjah to India only to bring passengers into India. Ex-India bookings are not open. Business-class seats are available on all the flights.
Check out the guidelines to travel to the UAE —
– Download the COVID-19 – DXB Smart app
– All passengers are required to check the UAE govt. Authority website for the latest updates on travel.
– A valid ICA (International Co-operative Alliance) or GDRFA (The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs) approval if you are going to Sharjah
– A valid Negative COVID – 19 PCR test report from a government-approved laboratory
– All passengers will have to fill a health declaration form and quarantine undertaking on arrival
Here is the official tweet by Air India —
#FlyAI : Kindly note flights scheduled on 27th & 28th July are being operated from Sharjah to India only to bring passengers into India, Ex- India Bookings are not open. Business class seats are available on all the Flights.https://t.co/NNeoAQDkeS
— Air India (@airindiain) July 18, 2020