Headquartered in Kochi, Air India Express is the low cost subsidiary of Air India. Launched in 2005, the carrier now flies to more than 30 destinations. In addition to providing budget flights and great connectivity, Air India Express also offers the option of Web Check-In to its customers.
For more information, you can visit Air India Express’ website.
Now get up to 15% off on flights; use coupon code “DEAL”.
How can I do web check-in for my Air India Express flight?
A. To complete the web check-in, Air India Express website provides an easy process:
- Go to the Manage Booking section of the Air India Express website.
- Submit the Booking Confirmation info and the last name of the passenger.
- Click “Retrieve Booking”.
- Select the seat(s) of your choice.
What is Web Check-In?
Thanks to the internet and technology, flyers can avail the feature of Web Check-In and save time as well as hassle. This feature allows passengers to select a seat of their choice and download the boarding pass on their devices in the comfort of their homes. This means that unless you have check-in luggage, you can directly head to the security gates at the airport and don’t have to wait in the airline counters’ queues to check-in.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When can I do the web check-in for Air India Express?
The Air India Express online check-in feature is open for flyers from 24 hours to 2 hours prior to their flight’s scheduled departure.
2. If I do web check-in for my Air India Express flight, when should I reach the airport?
Once you complete the web check-in process for your Air India Express flight, you should reach the security gates at the airport at least 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
3. Can I drop my baggage after availing the web check-in feature in Air India Express?
Yes, domestic passengers can drop their baggage at the Air India Express counters at least 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time. International passengers must do so at least 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
4. Can I head directly to the security checkpoints after completing the Air India Express online check-in?
Yes, domestic passengers will receive the boarding pass on their phones after the web check-in, and can head to the security checkpoints directly. For international flights, the passengers will receive a confirmation slip which they’ll be required to show at the airline counter. International passengers must report at the counter at least 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of their flights.