The Airport Authority of India (AAI) has issued a set of new guidelines before the resumption of flight services from 25th May.
1. Vulnerable persons, such as pregnant ladies, elderly, passengers with health issues are advised to avoid air travel.
2. Passengers with confirmed web check-in shall only be allowed to enter the airport. No physical check-in at the airport would be done. One should also download the baggage tag/baggage identification number or should be boldly written on a piece of paper and affix it to the bag.
3. No meals on board
4. All cabin crew will be in full protective suits.
5. Only one check-in bag and cabin bag will be allowed.
Note: The airline shall ensure that the boarding pass is issued only after a passenger certifies the status of their health through the ’Aarogya Setu’ App or a self-declaration form.
A passenger shall give a declaration to the following effect:
> Not residing in a containment zone
> Not suffering from cough/fever/respiratory distress
> Not under quarantine
> If developed any of the above-mentioned symptoms, I shall contact the health authorities
> Not have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 2 months
> eligible as per the extant norms
> Make contact details available to the airline
> If found to break any rule, I/we shall be liable for penal action.
1. State Government and local administration to ensure the availability of proper public transport and private taxis to the airport for passengers as well as airport/ airline staff.
2. For commuting to and from the airport, both by passengers and staff, only the personal vehicles or select authorised taxi services /transport services with restricted seating will be permitted.
3. Passengers should reach the airport 2 hours before the scheduled time of departure. Also, the passengers whose departure is in the next 4 hours will only be allowed to enter the terminal building. All passengers should wear protective gear such as masks, gloves etc.
4. All passengers must compulsorily be registered with ’Aarogya Setu’ App on their mobiles and the same shall be verified by CISF/Airport staff at the entry gates. However, it is not mandatory for children below the age of 14 years.
5. Before entering the terminal building, all passengers shall compulsorily walk through the screening zone for thermal screening at a designated place in the city side. Passengers not showing “Green” on ‘Aarogya Setu’ are not to be allowed to enter.
6. Use of trolleys to be discouraged in the departure and arrival areas. However, passengers having genuine reasons to be provided on a request basis only.
7. Proper sanitisation of baggage before entry to the terminal building.
8. All the entry gates of the terminal building shall be opened to avoid crowding.
9. Mats /carpet soaked with bleach (Sodium Hypochlorite Solution) to be placed at the entrance for disinfecting shoes.
10. Airport operators shall as far as possible try to provide counters mounted with a glass or Perspex/Plexiglass sheet with a corner having a magnifying area to check the flight ticket/boarding pass and also for identification of documents. In case the same is not feasible, the concerned personnel should wear a transparent face shield behind a counter to provide a physical barrier.
11. For passengers with special needs like wheelchair, unaccompanied minor etc. the
handling staff will be in full protective gear with pre-sanitized wheelchairs.
12. To maintain social distancing among passengers, unused chairs will be blocked with makers/tapes.
13. No newspaper/magazines to be provided in the terminal building/lounges.
14. Hand sanitizers will be available for passengers and airport staff at various locations.
15. All F&B and retail outlets to be opened with precautions. Take away to be encouraged to prevent crowding.
1. Passengers will be disembarked in batches sequentially.
2. To ensure social distancing, marking like circle and squares should be made around the baggage collection area.
3. All luggage to be sanitized by airport authorities before putting on the conveyor belt.
4. Car parking area to be strictly monitored to maintain social distancing.
5. On arrival at a destination, all passengers will have to adhere to health protocols as described by the state government.
Top Searched Flight Routes
Raipur To Delhi Flights | Bangalore To Ranchi Flights | Pune To Kolkata Flights | Delhi To Baghdogra Flights | Srinagar To Delhi Flights | Lucknow To Mumbai Flights | Bangalore To Guwahati Flights | Guwahati To Delhi Flights | Goa To Delhi Flights | Bangalore To Pune Flights | Patna To Bangalore Flights | Mumbai To Ranchi Flights | Delhi To Jaipur Flights | Hyderabad To Kolkata Flights | Bangalore To Ahmedabad Flights | Chennai To Goa Flights | Varanasi To Delhi Flights | Ranchi To Mumbai Flights | Delhi To Raipur Flights | Kolkata To Chennai Flights