Want to walk on the wild side? If yes, then here’s a good news for you!
With the announcement by the Rajasthan government about opening the tourist attractions including wildlife sanctuaries and national parks, now you can easily explore these adventure spots.
Not only wildlife enthusiasts but also hotels and other services dependent on these reserves are waiting to open as soon as possible.
Here’s a list of hotels near national parks in Rajasthan for a safe & comfortable stay:
1. Tiger Heaven Spa & Resorts, Ranthambore
This gorgeous hotel is situated near Ranthambore National Park and consists of the region’s biggest garden. Adorned with Rajput style architecture, it is equipped with all the modern facilities.
Nearest Railway Station – Sawai Madhopur Railway Station (10 km)
Planning a Trip? Book Tickets Here:
2. Udai Vilas Palace, Bharatpur
Located nearly 4 km away from the Keoladeo National Park, this heritage property exudes royalty and cultural richness of Rajasthan. Consisting of 50 spectacular rooms, this hotel is the best stay option when travelling to Bharatpur.
Nearest Railway Station – Bharatpur Railway Station (6 km)
3. Justa Sajjangarh Resorts & Spa, Udaipur
Set against the scenic Sajjangarh Biological Park, this luxury hotel welcomes you with a peaceful ambiance and grandeur. Travellers can also enjoy the view of the stunning Sajjangarh Palace from the hotel.
Nearest Railway Station – Udaipur City Railway Station (7 km)
With the opening of these national parks, following are the new rules to prevent the Coronavirus spread:
- According to a standard operating procedure, staff and visitors will have to go through compulsory thermal screening.
- Wearing masks and gloves are a must. Staff will have to wear a head covering too.
- Sanitizers will be made available at various key points and will have to be used frequently.
- Crowding of guides, local guards or visitors at one place will not be allowed.
- Queues have to be maintained with prescribed social distancing.
- Local authorities will have to ensure the cleanliness of all areas frequented by visitors, with special attention to drinking water points and washrooms.
So travellers, plan that long-awaited trip to the wilderness and explore a new & safer form of travel!