For making this summer exciting for travellers, IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) is offering a 7 nights/8 days ‘Bharat Darshan’ special tour package. This package will cost Rs.7,560 (inclusive of GST) for one person.
According to IRCTC Tourism official website, this is one of the most economical all-inclusive package that is covering all major tourist places in the country. The tour will start on May 9, 2018 and end on May 16, 2018. The name of the package is ‘Bharat Darshan (WZBD227)’.
What will the package include:
1) The destinations that are covered under this offer are Mathura, Agra, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Amritsar and Vaishno Devi.
2) The boarding points of this package include Rajkot, Surendranagar, Viramgam, Sabarmati, Anand, Vadodara, Godhra and Ratlam.
3) The tour will include travel in sleeper class with breakfast, lunch and dinner (pure vegetarian meals).
4) The package will also have hall accommodation at places of night stay, tourist buses for visiting sightseeing spots, tour escorts for announcements and information, security arrangements for each coach (without arms) and one IRCTC official on the train as train superintendent.
What will the package not include:
1) The package cost does not cover entrance fees and guide charges at monuments.