Ghoomna hoga ab aur bhi aasaan…😀
In an exciting piece of news for train travellers, the Indian Railways has announced several special trains on various popular routes.
Important: Only passengers having confirmed tickets will be permitted to board these special trains. Railways has also requested travellers to follow the rules related to COVID-19 during the journey.
Attention: Seats filling fast, book tickets nowSearch Trains
Here are the details:
1) The South Central Railway has decided to run special trains to Kollam from various destinations as detailed below:
1) Train no. 07141 Kacheguda – Kollam will be operated on 10th January.
2) Train no. 07142 Kollam – Kacheguda will be operated on 12th January.
3) Train no. 07117 Hyderabad – Kollam will be operated on 11th January.
4) Train no. 07118 Kollam – Hyderabad will be operated on 13th January.
5) Train no. 07135 Kacheguda – Kollam will be operated on 12th January.
6) Train no. 07136 Kollam – Kacheguda will be operated on 13th January.
7) Train no. 07137 Nanded – Kollam will be operated on 13th January.
8) Train no. 07506 Kollam – Tirupati will be operated on 8th and 15th January.
9) Train no. 07138 Tirupati – Nanded will be operated on 9th and 16th January.
10) Train no. 07109 Secunderabad – Kollam will be operated on 14th January.
11) Train no. 07110 Kollam – Secunderabad will be operated on 9th and 16th January.
12) Train no. 07133 Secunderabad – Kollam will be operated on 8th and 15th January.
13) Train no. 07134 Kollam – Secunderabad will be operated on 9th and 16th January.
14) Train no. 07053 Kacheguda – Kollam will be operated on 9th January.
15) Train no. 07054 Kollam – Kacheguda will be operated on 11th January.
2) Special trains have been announced between Vasco Da Gama – Jasidih by the South Central Railway.
— South Central Railway (@SCRailwayIndia) October 28, 2021
3) Keeping the demand of the passengers in view, the South Western Railway has announced a special train between Visakhapatnam and Yelahanka.
Here’s the official confirmation:
For the convenience of passengers, East Coast Railway has decided to run Train No. 08577/08578 Visakhapatnam – Yelahanka – Visakhapatnam Superfast Sankranti Special (One Trip Only).
Kindly note the details of timings and stoppages as below#SWRupdates@DDChandanaNews pic.twitter.com/GoKwxNWSIU
— South Western Railway (@SWRRLY) January 6, 2022
4) The Northern Railway will connect Delhi Safradjung and Puducherry with a superfast express special train.
Complete information here:
Northern Railway will run following single trip Superfast Express Special Train as per the programme mentioned below:- pic.twitter.com/yP0rc3cstM
— Northern Railway (@RailwayNorthern) January 6, 2022
5) The North Western Railway will run weekly special train between Okha – Delhi Sarai Rohilla as detailed below:
> Train no. 09523 Okha – Delhi Sarai Rohilla Weekly Special train service will run from 11th January to 22nd February.
> Similarly, train no. 09524 Delhi Sarai Rohilla – Okha Weekly Special train service will run from 12th January to 23rd February.
Complete details here:
ओखा-दिल्ली सराय रोहिल्ला-ओखा (07 ट्रिप )साप्ताहिक स्पेशल रेलसेवा के संचालन pic.twitter.com/PuvhE4L6h4
— North Western Railway (@NWRailways) January 4, 2022
We advise our passengers to take all necessary precautions while travelling. Stay tuned with ixigo for the latest train news!