Headquartered in Gurgaon, SpiceJet airline was launched in 2004. It flies to more than 50 destinations across India with its bases in Delhi and Hyderabad. Like every airline, SpiceJet also offers the option of web check-in to its passengers.
Now get up to 15% off on flight booking; use coupon code “DEAL”.
What is Web Check-In?
Web Check-In is a feature that allows passengers to select their preferred seat and check-in their luggage in advance. Using this facility, they can download their boarding pass to their device. This allows passengers to skip long queues at the airport and proceed directly to the security gates.
How do I web check-in for my SpiceJet flight?
To do web check-in for your SpiceJet flight, follow these steps –
- Go to the SpiceJet Web Check-In page.
- Put in your PNR Number/Ticket Number and your Email ID/Last Name.
- Accept the “Passenger Declaration” and click on “Continue”.
- Select the passenger(s) you need to check-in and it will take you to the seat map.
- Select the seat(s) of your choice and add baggage.
- Download your SpiceJet Web Check-In boarding pass, bag tags and customer copy. And you are done!
Frequently Asked Questions
When does web check-in start for SpiceJet?
SpiceJet offers web check-in from 48 hours to three hours before the scheduled departure of the flight. Corporate flyers can web check-in up to two hours before their flight’s departure time.
Can I make the changes to my SpiceJet flight if I am already web-checked in?
If you have already web checked-in, you can only make changes to your reservation by using the “web check-out” option. To web check-out, go to the SpiceJet website and select the “Manage Booking” tab.
How many passengers can I web check-in at a time?
You can web check-in up to nine passengers at a time.
What details are required for SpiceJet web check-in?
You usually need your PNR number and email ID for SpiceJet web checkin. The PNR number can be found in the booking confirmation email.