SpiceJet Flight BookingLooking for SpiceJet flight tickets? Now save upto ₹2000 on domestic & international SpiceJet flights. SpiceJet Airline flies on several routes throughout the country. Pick your favourite destination and make your SpiceJet flight booking on ixigo.
* price is per adult & includes taxes and fees
SpiceJet Domestic Flights
SpiceJet International Flights
SpiceJet SG Flight Schedule(378 routes found)
|Source||Destination||No. of Flights||First Flight||Last Flight||Select|
A low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, India, SpiceJet is the fourth largest in the country. Recognised in 1994 as air taxi provider ModiLuft, the company was taken over by an Indian entrepreneur, Ajay Singh in 2004 and was given a new name, SpiceJet. As of July 2017, this airline operates 306 daily flights covering 35 destinations with 6 Indian and 10 International from its hubs in Delhi and Hyderabad. These hubs are the primary base for its fleet of Bombardier Q400 aircraft.
How to book a SpiceJet flight ticket?
To book a SpiceJet airlines ticket, follow these simple steps below:
- Open https://www.ixigo.com/airlines/spicejet-sg on your browser
- Firstly, start by selecting the origin and destination, date of travel and number of passengers.
- Now hit search.
- Choose from the options of flights available, based on fares & timings
- Now continue to pay
- If you have any promo code, apply it at this stage
- Finally, add your passenger details
- Lastly, choose your payment option for booking your ticket with SpiceJet
What are the mandatory guidelines for air travel in SpiceJet Flights?
Boarding a SpiceJet flight? Here are the mandatory guidelines one must follow:
- A passenger must compulsorily be registered with ’Aarogya Setu’ App
- Necessary to have the passenger’s mobile no. and email ID when booking
- The reporting time for a passenger is 2 to 4 hours prior to departure
- Web check-in compulsory for all. One should also download a baggage tag and affix to the bag
- No meals on board
- Only 1 check-in bag (20 kg) and 1 cabin bag (7 kg) is allowed
- One should stay updated on government advisory to avoid any inconvenience
- Senior citizens, pregnant women, children below 14 or a passenger with any ailments are advised not to travel at this time
- Passengers should wear protective gear such as masks, gloves etc.
- Self-scanning of e-boarding pass
Note: Passenger can check-in between 48 hours to 75 minutes prior to departure.
SpiceJet has fleets that allow for greater productivity in maintenance and also supports the inexpensive structure. This airline decided on for the new-generation Boeing 737-900ER and Boeing 737-800s with winglets. These aircrafts endow a safe, comfortable and efficient flying experience and are perfect for short to medium haul flights in Indian circumstances. Another fleet of Bombardier Q400 (new turboprop airliners) which is designed for short haul routes, is known for their fuel efficiency.
SpiceJet allows 15 kg of free checked baggage per passenger for all domestic bookings. For International flights, the allowed baggage is either 20 kg or 30 kg depending on the sector. A maximum of 7 kg of cabin baggage is allowed which includes laptop and duty free shopping bags. The overall dimension of a cabin baggage should be 115 cms (L+W+H) on Boeing flights and 108 cms (L+W+H) on Bombardier flights.
1. Log on to spicejet site or the mobile app.
2. Click on the link to Web Check-in
3. Accept the terms and conditions and continue.
4. Enter your Departing city and PNR Number
5. Select the passenger that requires to check-in and get re-directed to the seat map
6. Select the seat, confirm and continue to receive your boarding pass
Refund/ Cancellation Policies
- In case of no show at least 45 minutes prior the scheduled departure, the entire fare will be forfeited.
- For domestic flights, modifications and cancellations can be done up to 2 hours prior the departure time and for International and Interline flights, it can be done 4 hours prior to the departure time.
- For domestic sectors, a fee of INR 2250 per passenger per sector is applicable in case of changes or cancellation.
- For International sectors, a fee of INR 2500 per person is applicable.
SpiceJet Flight FAQ
Q. Mention the airline code for SpiceJet airlines?
A: The airline code of SpiceJet is SG.
Q. List the steps for doing a web check-in for SpiceJet airlines?
A: Web check-in for SpiceJet is a straightforward process.
- 1. Visit the SpiceJet website.
2. Enter your last name and the PNR number.
3. Select your seat, food options and confirm check-in.
4. On completion, print your boarding process.
Q. Which aircraft are used by SpiceJet airlines?
A: SpiceJet has fleets that allow for greater productivity in maintenance and supports the inexpensive structure. This airline has Boeing 737-900ER and Boeing 737-800s with winglets. These aircraft endow a safe, comfortable and efficient flying experience and are perfect for short to medium-haul flights. Another fleet of Bombardier Q400 (new turboprop airliners) which is designed for short-haul routes, is known for its fuel efficiency.
Q. What kind of food is available on SpiceJet flights?
A: SpiceJet does not provide complimentary meals on flights, instead, it sells fresh hot meals/sandwiches and beverages in its flights.
Q. Provide details of the baggage allowance for SpiceJet airlines.
A: SpiceJet allows 15 kg of free checked baggage per passenger for all domestic bookings. For international flights, the allowed baggage is either 20 kg or 30 kg depending on the sector. A maximum of 7 kg of cabin baggage is allowed which includes laptop and duty-free shopping bags. The overall dimension of cabin baggage should be 115 cms (L+W+H) on Boeing flights and 108 cms (L+W+H) on Bombardier flights.
Q. How much does SpiceJet charge for extra luggage?
A: For extra luggage, SpiceJet charges Rs. 400 for each additional kg.
Q. What are some of the restricted items in checked baggage for SpiceJet?
A: Some of the restricted items include explosives, flammables, poison, large liquid bottles, arms and more.
Q. How can one check the flight status for SpiceJet airlines?
A: Web check-in for SpiceJet is a straightforward process.
- 1. Log on to Spicejet Flight Status2. Enter your last name and the PNR number. 3. Select your seat, food options and confirm check-in. 4. On completion, print your boarding process.