Bengaluru to Goa FlightsBook Bengaluru to Goa flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1835. Compare approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Bengaluru and Goa. Save upto ₹2021 on BLR - GOI flight booking via ixigo. Showing Bengaluru Goa cheapest fare on 4th Apr. You can book return Goa Bengaluru flight tickets.
Bengaluru to Goa Daily Price Trend
- Bengaluru to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 3609
- Bengaluru to Goa by Go Air Airline from INR 3608
Bangalore to Goa Flights
Bangalore, often known as the Silicon Valley of India, is the third-largest city in the country. Over the years, Bangalore has become popular for its eateries, clubs and restaurants.
Goa, on the other hand, is the party capital of India. Its alluring beaches, delectable seafood and adventure sports make it unique in its own way. Additionally, Goa is also home to plenty of yoga centres and some of the country’s best spas.
There are many flights from Bangalore to Goa. IndiGo, SpiceJet, Go Air, Air India run on this route. For the best price for your Bangalore to Goa flight ticket, check the promotional offers on ixigo.
The cheapest Bangalore to Goa flight ticket costs ₹1835. The first flight from Bangalore to Goa leaves at 00:15. The fare for Bangalore to Goa keeps wavering. The lowest fare is available on 4th Apr.
How to book cheap flight tickets from Bangalore to Goa?
- To book a cheap flight ticket from Bangalore to Goa, it is best to buy the tickets a few months before you are travel.
- Additionally, there are various sales and promotional offers on specific debit/credit cards and wallets that can get you a good price on tickets.
- ixigo has the best deals on flight bookings, especially on wallets. On flight bookings, customers receive ixigo money which can be used to book more tickets. (Terms and conditions are applicable).
- Compare the Bangalore Goa flight fares of different airlines on ixigo before making the booking.
How can you check the flight schedule and flight status of Bangalore to Goa flights?
The steps below will help check the flight schedule, flight status and time for Bangalore to Goa flight.
- Log on to www.ixigo.com/flight-status
- Choose the airline you have booked
- Enter the flight code and date of travel
- Click on search to receive the details of your Bangalore to Goa flight
Quick facts about Bangalore to Goa flight route
- Goa is 481 km from Bangalore and the flying time is 1 hour 15 minutes.
- There is a high frequency of flights on the Bangalore to Goa route. Several airlines run on this route namely IndiGo, SpiceJet, Go Air, Air India.
- Bangalore to Goa flights is lined up throughout the day suiting the needs of all kinds of travellers. The first flight departs at 00:15 and the last flight leaves at 21:15.
What are the things that you need to know about your Bangalore to Goa flight?
- It is mandatory to carry valid ID proof on domestic flights. It could be a Driving License, Aadhar card or Voters ID.
- Make sure you are carrying a copy of your Bangalore to Goa flight ticket. Both the ID proof and ticket are checked by security personnel.
About Bangalore Airport
- Kempegowda International Airport is the international airport in Bangalore. It is spread over 4,000 acres and is located nearly 40 km from the main city.
- Bangalore Airport is the third busiest airport in the country, after Delhi and Mumbai.
- BLR is the airport code for Bangalore Airport.
Transportation and connectivity at Bangalore Airport
- Airport shuttle service is available from different parts of Bangalore city.
- All major cab companies are available at the Kempegowda International Airport
About Goa Airport
- Goa Airport, also knowns as Dabolim Airport is the only International Airport in Goa. The airport not only serves as a civil enclave but also as a military airbase.
- The airport is located in Dabolim which is 4 km from Vasco da Gama, 23 km from Margao, and about 30 km from Panjim.
- Taxi, local buses and airport buses are the main modes of transport available at Dabolim Airport
- GOI is the airport code for Dabolim Airport.
- Photography is banned at Goa airport for security reasons.
Truly unique combining the Indian and Portuguese culture, with an abundance of sun, spectacular beaches, sprawling coconut trees and mouth-watering seafood, Goa is truly one of India’s favourite tourist destinations.
Things to do in Goa
- Basilica de Bom Jesus, Dudhsagar Falls and Fort Aguada are some of Goa’s key attractions. Although, there are many more!
- Head to Anjuna or Baga to experience adventure sports, live shacks and devour the local Goan thali.
- Looking to do something different? Go for dolphin spotting!
- Black Sheep Bistro and Go With The Flow are some of the best places to eat.
- If you are on a family vacation, Agonda is the beach for you.
- If yoga is your thing, Assagao and Arambol are the perfect beaches for you!
Places to visit in Goa
Basilica de Bom Jesus: It is a UNESCO world heritage site that was built in 1594. This church has the tomb and remains of St. Francis Xavier.
Baga Beach: Baga is one of the most popular beaches in Goa and is known for its exciting nightlife.
Chapora Fort: Located near Vagator beach, this fort became famous because of the film Dil Chahta Hai. Take the hike up to the fort as it promises magnificent views.
Calangute Beach: The largest beach in Goa, Calangute is the perfect place to stay, eat and enjoy adventure sports.