IndiGo Flight BookingLooking for IndiGo flight tickets? Now save upto 40% with fare alert on domestic & international IndiGo flights. IndiGo Airline flies on several routes throughout the country. Pick your favourite destination and make your IndiGo flight booking on ixigo.
IndiGo Domestic Flights
IndiGo International Flights
IndiGo 6E Flight Schedule(749 routes found)
|Source||Destination||No. of Flights||First Flight||Last Flight||Select|
IndiGo Airline - India's Largest Airline
India’s largest passenger airline, IndiGo has a market share of 41.2 percent as of May, 2017. Primarily operating as a low-cost carrier in India’s domestic air travel market, this airline focusses on three pillars- low fares, punctuality and a courteous and hassle-free experience.
Since its establishment in August 2006, IndiGo has grown from a carrier having one plane to a fleet of 135 aircrafts presently. It has just one type of aircraft with high operational reliability and an award winning service making it the most trusted airline of the world. IndiGo serves 39 cities domestically and 7 cities Internationally including Dubai, Muscat, Bangkok, Doha, Kathmandu, Sharjah and Singapore.
How to book an IndiGo airline ticket?
- Open www.ixigo.com/airlines/indigo-6e on your browser
- Then select your origin and destination along with the date of travel and number of passengers and hit search.
- Choose from the wide range of flights based on timings and fares
- Finally continue to payment option
- You can apply any promo code here
- Now add passenger details
- Choose your payment option to book your ticket with IndiGo
IndiGo airline operates only the Airbus A320 family of aircraft in its fleet. It has Airbus A320-200 CEO as well as NEO aircraft. The seating capacity of both of these aircrafts is 180.
Indigo Baggage policy
IndiGo airline allows 15 kg of free checked-in baggage for domestic destinations, 20 kg for Bangkok and Kathmandu and 30 kg for Doha, Muscat, Sharjah and Singapore.
For cabin baggage, the airline allows a maximum weight of 7 kg per person per flight. The piece should not measure more than 55 x 35 x 25 cm, including laptops oe duty free shopping bags.
Indigo Web Check-in Policy
To avoid long queues at the airport, IndiGo airline offers its passengers with free check-in online. The web check-in can be done up to 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Visit the website, click on the check-in option and fill the required details.
- Now choose your preferred seat and confirm the check-in.
- Now print the displayed boarding pass on your screen and use this at the airport
Indigo Refund/ Cancellation Policies
Cancellations and modifications for bookings can be done no later than 4 hours for international flight tickets and 2 hours for domestic flights before the scheduled departure time. In case of no show, charges will be imposed if the ticket is not cancelled or rescheduled and only applicable taxes will be refunded, forfeiting the ticket amount. Refunds are processed after deducting the appropriate cancellation charges as per the sector.
IndiGo Airline FAQ
Q. What is the airline code for IndiGo Airline?
Q. How to do Web Check-In in Indigo Airline?
- 1. Visit Goindigo.in site and click on Check in Tab. Enter PNR/Booking Ref and Last Name in the Fields.
- 2. Select passenger seat or check-in through auto assigned seat.
- 3. Read about goods and articles. Select your seat.
Q. Which aircraft does IndiGo use?
Q. Does IndiGo provide free food?
Q. What is the baggage allowance for IndiGo Airline?
Q. How much does IndiGo charge for extra luggage?
Q. How much is the cancellation fee for IndiGo?
Q. What items are not allowed in checked baggage IndiGo?
Q. How can I check my IndiGo flight status?
- 1. Log on to Indigo flight status
- 2. Enter flight number and date of travel
- 3. The details will show on the screen.