Goa to Mumbai FlightsBook Goa to Mumbai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2046. Compare approximately 22 flights of different airlines fly between Goa and Mumbai. Save upto ₹2021 on GOI - BOM flight booking via ixigo. Showing Goa Mumbai cheapest fare on 1st Apr. You can book return Mumbai Goa flight tickets.
Goa to Mumbai Daily Price Trend
- Goa to Mumbai by Air India Airline from INR 3485
- Goa to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3694
- Goa to Mumbai by Air India Airline from INR 3170
- Goa to Mumbai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2342
Goa to Mumbai Flight Information
India's beloved beach destination, Goa is a heady mix of sun, sand, seafood and, of course, the Arabian Sea that keeps travellers coming back for more! Along with this, Goa's distinct Portuguese heritage, wealth of natural beauty, electric nightlife and a very interesting culinary scene make it an irresistible destination. A year-round destination, it enjoys a steady stream of travellers from all over the world.
Undoubtedly the most cosmopolitan Indian city, Mumbai is also home to the world’s largest film industry, Bollywood. Travellers are drawn to this city for innumerable reasons. Some visit to experience the city sights, some to capture its stunning monuments in their eyes. All are charmed by Mumbai’s attitude and indomitable spirit.
Now you can conveniently book Goa to Mumbai flight tickets with ixigo. Goa to Mumbai is an important route with frequent flights between the two destinations throughout the day. Air India, IndiGo, Go Air, SpiceJet, Ethiopian Airlines, Egypt Air, Air Mauritius are the airlines that operate on this route.
₹2046 is the cheapest flight from Goa to Mumbai. The earliest flight from Goa to Mumbai departs at 04:00. The flight fare from Goa to Mumbai keeps varying according to the dates. The cheapest airline flying on this route is IndiGo 6E is and the lowest fare is available on 1st Apr.
How can I book cheap flight tickets from Mumbai to Goa?
- Book your tickets a few weeks in advance to get the best deals on the flight from Mumbai to Goa.
- While booking your flight from Mumbai to Goa, check the various promotions offered by debit/credit card merchants and e-wallets as they often lead to great discounts and cashbacks.
- ixigo has the best deals on flight ticket bookings, especially on e-wallets. What’s more, once you make a flight booking with ixigo, you will get ixigo money, which can be used to book even more tickets!
- To get the best deals on flight booking, compare the Goa to Mumbai flight fare offered by different airlines on ixigo.
How to check the flight status and schedule of Goa to Mumbai flights?
Now you can check the status of your flight, flight schedule and the status of your flight of your Mumbai to Goa flight with ixigo. Just follow these steps and get all the information you need at your fingertips:
- Log on to www.ixigo.com/flight-status
- Select the airline you have booked
- Enter the flight code and date of travel
- Hit ‘Search’ to get the updated information on your Mumbai to Goa flight
Quick Facts about the Goa to Mumbai Flight Route:
- The distance from Goa to Mumbai by air is just 424 km and this short distance is covered in about 1 hour, making it a quick and convenient journey.
- Flights are available at various timings for the Goa to Mumbai route and travellers can opt for the one most convenient to them.
- Goa to Mumbai flight ticket prices vary depending on the airline. ₹2046 is the lowest flight ticket fare from Goa to Mumbai.
- Total number of flights operating on the Goa to Mumbai route is 22.
- All of the major airlines operate flights on the Goa to Mumbai route. 7 is the latest airline count.
- The Goa to Mumbai flights can be booked online on ixigo.com
What are some important things to keep in mind about Goa to Mumbai flight travel?
- Make sure to carry a valid, government-mandated ID proof. This could be a passport, driving license, Aadhar card etc.
- Carry a copy (in print or digital form) of your Goa to Mumbai flight ticket.
About Goa Airport
- Goa’s only airport is famously known as Dabolim Airport.
- The airport is 4 km from Vasco da Gama and 30 km from the capital city of Panjim.
- Goa airport has an integrated terminal that is used for both international and domestic flights.
Transportation and Connectivity to Goa Airport
- You can take a private taxi from all over Goa to reach Dabolim Airport.
- You can also take a bus from Vasco da Gama or Panjim to reach the airport.
- The nearest railway station is Dabolim Railway Station, about 1 km from the Goa Airport.
About Mumbai Airport
- The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is Mumbai’s main airport. It has two terminals, Terminal 1 for domestic flights and Terminal 2 for international flights.
- You can reach the domestic terminal of Mumbai Airport from Western Express Highway.
- The code for Mumbai Airport is BOM.
- You can take taxis or app-based cabs to reach the airport conveniently.
- The airport is nearly 22km from the city centre.
One of the largest and most famous cities of India, Mumbai was earlier known as Bombay. The capital city of Maharashtra is also a major metropolitan city. It is a hub of commerce and industries. The bustling city has the largest port handling Indian foreign trade. The culture of the city is a fine mix of festivities, religion, music, food and theatre. The heart of Mumbai is home to some of the finest and most breathtaking colonial architecture and if you explore the lesser-known lanes, you will also find distinct bazaars, fancy restaurants and a vibrant nightlife.
Things to Do in Mumbai
The things you can do in Mumbai are practically endless. Some of them are:
- Since Mumbai is the home of the biggest film and television industry, you must watch a play at any of the different theatres in the city.
- Bargain-hunters must go to the flea markets in Andheri, Bandra and Colaba.
- Since people of different religions live in Mumbai, try the traditional Maharashtrian, Konkan, Gujarati and Parsi food.
- Take an evening stroll along Marine Drive.
- Mumbai is famous for its mouth-watering street food, especially vada pao and bhel puri, so do try them!
Places to visit in Mumbai
Some of the top attractions of Mumbai include the Gateway of India, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Elephanta Caves, Sanjay Gandhi National Park and Girgaon Chowpatty.
Gateway of India- It is an arch-monument built in the early twentieth century to welcome King-Emperor George V, the first British monarch to visit India and Queen-Empress Mary.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus- It is a historic terminal train station and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is the headquarters of Central Railways.
Elephanta Caves- Located on Elephanta Island, the UNESCO World Heritage Site is a collection of cave temples majorly dedicated to Lord Shiva.
Sanjay Gandhi National Park- It is famous as one of the major national parks that exist within the limits of a metropolis. It is home to rich flora and fauna that attracts more than 2 million tourists every year.
Girgaon Chowpatty- The most famous beach in Mumbai, the city's best street food can be enjoyed here.
So plan your trip to Mumbai today and get ready to experience this vibrant city!