Mumbai Bengaluru FlightsBook Mumbai to Bengaluru flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2451. Compare approximately 37 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Bengaluru. Save upto ₹1500 on BOM - BLR flight booking via ixigo. You can book return Bengaluru Mumbai flight tickets.
Mumbai to Bengaluru Daily Price Trend
- Lowest Fare11
- Lowest Fare16
- Lowest Fare17
- Lowest Fare19
- Lowest Fare21
Mumbai to Bengaluru Flight Details
Also known as the ‘City of Dreams’, Mumbai boasts of infectious energy, spectacular skyscrapers and one of the most prolific film industries in the world. The main centre of art, music, dance, culture and theatre, Mumbai is a cosmopolitan that has been in existence with the same spirit since ages. Driven by glamour and power, this mega city has a rich historical legacy and cultural heritage.
A cosmopolitan city in the truest sense, Bengaluru has a number of lavish gardens and IT companies. A perfect amalgamation of history and modernity, this city offers several stunning architecture, serene lakes and lush parks. Tipu Sultan’s Fort & Palace, Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Ulsoor Lake, Vidhan Soudha, etc. are some of the major attractions of Bengaluru.
Mumbai to Bengaluru is one of the most important routes with a number of flights every day. The airlines that operate on this route are IndiGo, Air India, SpiceJet, Go Air, Turkish Airlines, Air Mauritius, Air Seychelles, Ethiopian Airlines, Egypt Air, AirAsia India. You can book the cheapest flights from Mumbai to Bengaluru using the ixigo travel app.
The lowest-priced flight from Mumbai to Bengaluru is ₹2451. The earliest flight from Mumbai to Bengaluru departs at 00:10. The flight fare for Mumbai to Bengaluru keeps varying. The cheapest airline flying on this route is Air India AI, and the day with the lowest fare is 3rd Dec.
How to check the status and schedule of flights from Mumbai to Bengaluru?
You can easily check flight status, flight schedule and flight timings of Mumbai to Bengaluru flights using ixigo travel app. For this, travellers can follow these steps:
- Log on to www.ixigo.com/flight-status
- Book your preferred airline
- Enter the date of travel and the flight code
- Click on ‘Search’ to get the latest information on your Mumbai to Bengaluru flight
How to get cheap flight tickets from Mumbai to Bengaluru?
1. You must book your flight tickets in advance to get the cheapest flights from Mumbai to Bengaluru.
2. To avail discounts and cashbacks, you can check various promotional offers on debit and credit card merchants and e-wallets.
3. You can use Ixigo for flight ticket bookings as they provide ample discounts on e-wallets. Once you book a flight with ixigo, you will also get ixigo money which can be availed to book more tickets.
4. Compare the fare of Mumbai to Bengaluru flights offered by different airlines on ixigo to get the best price on your flight booking.
Quick Facts about the Mumbai to Bengaluru Flight Route:
- The distance of 842 km between Mumbai and Bengaluru is covered in about 1.30 hours by air.
- The Mumbai to Bengaluru route is one of the busiest routes of India.
- A number of flights operate on the Mumbai to Bengaluru route throughout the day.
- Mumbai to Bengaluru flight ticket prices vary from airline to airline. The cheapest flight tickets from Mumbai to Bengaluru are priced at ₹2451.
- A total of 37 flights operate on the Mumbai to Bengaluru route.
- Almost all major airlines operate flights on the Mumbai to Bengaluru route. The updated airline count is 10.
- Flights from Mumbai to Bengaluru can easily be booked on ixigo.com.
What are the things that you need to know about your Mumbai to Bengaluru flight travel?
- You must carry a valid ID proof. This includes license, Aadhar card, passport and more.
- Keep the printed/digital copy of your Mumbai to Bengaluru flight ticket.
About Bengaluru Airport
- Bengaluru Airport has a single passenger terminal and consists of facilities like Currency Exchange, Baby Care, ATMs, etc.
- Bengaluru Airport is the third busiest airport by passenger traffic in the country after Mumbai and Delhi.
- The code for Bengaluru Airport is BLR
Transportation and connectivity at Bengaluru Airport
- The easiest way to reach Bengaluru Airport is cabs, buses or Metro.
- The Bengaluru Airport terminal is equipped with special assistance.
About Mumbai Airport
- Mumbai Airport consists of two terminals separated 5 km from each other. Terminal 2 is the newest terminal and serves international and domestic flights.
- It is the second busiest airport in the country in terms of total and international passenger traffic after Delhi.
- Domestic airlines including Vistara, Spicejet, Indigo, Air India, etc.serve this airport.
- The code for Mumbai Airport is BOM
Cosmopolitan, Modern, IT Capital - Bengaluru has been synonymous with all these names for a long time. A city famous for its pleasant weather throughout the year is not limited to its high rise buildings and urban aura but also possesses some of the most wonderful heritages.
Things to do in Bengaluru
There is a wide variety of things to do in Bengaluru. Some of them are as follows:
- Take a heritage walk across Tipu Sultan’s Palace and Bangalore Palace.
- Explore the exquisite museums of Bengaluru
- Spend some quality time with your loved ones at Ulsoor Lake
- Enjoy the authentic street food at VV Puram
Places to visit in Bengaluru
1. Bangalore Palace
Owned by the Royal Mysore Family, Bangalore Palace is a stunning piece of architecture. Enveloped by the lush gardens, this palace attracts a number of tourists from across the country.
2. MG Road
The busiest and the most popular shopping spot of Bengaluru, MG Road is known for recreational activities and entertainment. If you are planning to buy handicrafts, furniture, clothes or in general anything, then MG Road is THE place.
3. Lal Bagh
A paradise for nature lovers, this botanical garden is spread across 240 acres. It consists of rare plants of French, Pesian and Afghani origins. The Lal Bagh Rock which is over 3000 million years old is found here and is a major tourist attraction.
4. Bannerghatta National Park
Housing the country's first butterfly park, Bannerghatta National Park has a huge variety of fauna, making it one of the most enjoyable tourist attractions in the city.
5. Ulsoor Lake
If you seek a quiet time in the lap of nature or a serene boat ride then Ulsoor Lake is the ideal place. Sprawled over an area of 50 acres, it’s surrounded by lush greenery.