Mumbai Goa FlightsBook Mumbai to Goa flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1801. Compare approximately 21 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Goa. Save upto ₹2021 on BOM - GOI flight booking via ixigo. Showing Mumbai Goa cheapest fare on 1st Apr. You can book return Goa Mumbai flight tickets.
Mumbai to Goa Daily Price Trend
- Mumbai to Goa by AirAsia India Airline from INR 2957
- Lowest Fare07
- Mumbai to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2636
- Lowest Fare14
- Mumbai to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2230
- Lowest Fare27
Mumbai to Goa Flight Details
Also known as the City of Dreams, Mumbai is a thrilling city. Famously, it is the hub of Bollywood and home to iconic institutions like the Bombay Stock Exchange, the Gateway of India and Marine Drive. The fast-paced city has vibrant culture and lip-smacking food. It can definitely be called India’s fashion and cinematic capital.
Boasting of over a 100 kilometres of glorious golden coastline, Goa is the country’s most loved resort destination. Ever since the colonial times, India’s smallest state, with its exquisite cuisine and a rich Portuguese heritage, has attracted travellers from all over the world. Goa’s exciting twist on traditional Indian culture is unlike anywhere else in the country. Add to that scintillating sandy beaches and an electric nightlife, and it makes for a perfect holiday destination.
Now, you can easily book flight tickets from Mumbai to Goa online on ixigo. Mumbai to Goa is a highly popular route with flights between the two destinations nearly every hour. The airlines that operate on this route are Air India, IndiGo, Go Air, SpiceJet, Ethiopian Airlines, Egypt Air, Air Mauritius.
The cheapest flight from Mumbai to Goa is ₹1801. The earliest flight that you can catch from Mumbai to Goa departs at 00:30. The flight fares for Mumbai to Goa are always shifting. Go Air G8 is the cheapest airline flying on this route and you can get the lowest fare on 1st Apr.
How to book cheap flight tickets from Goa to Mumbai?
- Make sure you book the tickets well in advance to get the best price on Goa to Mumbai flights.
- Before booking your flight from Goa to Mumbai, chec the various promotional offers on e-wallets and debit/credit card merchants as they offer discounts and cashbacks.
- ixigo has amazing deals on flight ticket bookings, especially on e-wallets. Once you make a flight booking with ixigo, you will earn ixigo money, which can be used to book even more tickets!
- Compare the Mumbai to Goa flight fare offered by different airlines on ixigo so that you get the best deals on flight booking.
How to check the schedule and status of flights from Mumbai to Goa?
Now, get the status of your flight, flight timings and flight schedule of your Goa to Mumbai flight at your fingertips with ixigo! Just follow these steps:
- Log on to www.ixigo.com/flight-status
- Choose the airline you have made the booking with
- Enter date of travel and the flight code
- Click on ‘Search’ and get all the information about your Goa to Mumbai flight
Quick Facts about the Mumbai to Goa Flight Route:
- The distance from Mumbai to Goa by air is just 435 km and this short distance is covered in about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Mumbai to Goa by flight is a fast and convenient journey.
- Flights operate at all hours on the Mumbai to Goa route all through the day and passengers can opt for a flight time that is convenient to them.
- Mumbai to Goa flight ticket prices differ from airline to airline. The lowest flight ticket fare from Mumbai to Goa is ₹1801.
- Total 21 flights operate on the Mumbai to Goa route.
- All the major airlines ply flights on the Mumbai to Goa route. The latest airline count is 7.
- The Mumbai to Goa flights can be booked on ixigo.com
What are some important things to know about Mumbai to Goa flight travel?
- Do carry a valid, government-verified ID proof. This could be a driving license, Aadhar card, passport etc.
- Don’t forget to keep a copy (in print or digital form) of your Mumbai to Goa flight ticket.
About Mumbai Airport
- The Mumbai airport has two terminals for flights, namely Terminal 1 for domestic flights and Terminal 2 for international flights.
- You can reach the Terminal 1 of Mumbai Airport from Western Express Highway.
- The code for Mumbai Airport is BOM
Transportation and connectivity to Mumbai Airport
- The nearest railway stations for Mumbai Airport are: Vile Parle Railway Station for Terminal 1 and Andheri East Railway Station for Terminal 2.
- Taxis, app-based cabs and public buses can be used to reach Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 from all over the city.
About Goa Airport
- Goa Airport is famously known as Dabolim Airport, and it is Goa’s only airport.
- The airport is 4 km from the nearest city of Vasco da Gama, 30 km from Panjim and 23 km from Margao.
- Taxis, autos, app-based cabs can be used to conveniently reach the airport.
- The airport has an integrated terminal that is used for both international as well as domestic passengers.
Goa is the perfect holiday destination. Whether you are looking for a family trip, a backpacking adventure or a relaxed beachy vacation, Goa has you covered! If you want to be closer to nature, head to South Goa’s quiet, pristine beaches. If you want to experience vibrant nightlife, then North Goa is perfect for you. Despite being the smallest state of the country, it remains as popular as ever with millions of tourists from all over the world.
Things to Do in Goa
There are endless ways to amuse yourself in Goa. Some of the best activities are:
- Go partying along Tito’s Road on Baga beach.
- Shop til you drop at the Arpora Night Market.
- Try the traditional Goan delicacies like Vindaloo and Xacuti.
- Sunbathe at pristine beaches like Palolem, Ashvem and Morjim.
Places to Visit in Goa
Some of the major attractions in Goa are Aguada Fort, Dudhsagar Falls, Butterfly Beach, Se Cathedral and Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary.
Baga Beach - One of the most popular beaches in Goa, there is no better place to enjoy nightlife. Travellers can make a beeline for Tito’s while at Baga.
Dona Paula - Lying in the suburbs of Panaji, Dona Paula is a former village and home to the National Institute of Oceanography.
Butterfly Beach- One of the most beautiful beaches in Goa, it is accessible by doing a short trek through dense forest, or by taking a boat ride from the nearby Palolem and Agonda beaches.
Se Cathedral- The 16th century Church is one of the most ancient and celebrated religious buildings in Goa.
Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary- Located on the Mandovi river, it is a paradise for nature lovers as it is home to a wide variety of birds and butterflies.
So book your flight tickets from Mumbai to Goa with ixigo now, and get ready to make some amazing memories in Goa!