In a bid to tackle the coronavirus situation in India, the Ministry of Railways has issued important guidelines for train passengers.
हिंदी में पढ़ें
Here are the guidelines:
1. Passengers with confirmed e-tickets shall be allowed to enter the railway station.
2. One shall reach the station at least 90 minutes in advance for thermal screening.
Wait, planning to travel? Book with us:
3. All passengers must download the Aarogya Setu application.
4. Linen, curtains, blankets will not be provided inside trains. Railways has advised passengers to carry their own linen for the train journey.
5. For safety purposes, passengers are being encouraged to carry their own meals and drinking water.
6. Passengers have been advised to avoid carrying unnecessary baggage.
7. Observe social distancing during boarding and travel.
8. On arrival at their destination, passengers will have to adhere to all health protocols as prescribed by the destination state/UT.
9. At the stations, all passengers to:
a) be compulsorily screened and only asymptomatic passengers are allowed to enter/board the train.
b) be provided with hand sanitizers at entry and exit of station and coaches.
c) wear a face mask/cover at entry and during travel.
Here’s the official tweet shared by the Ministry of Railways:
Important guidelines for passengers during train travel. pic.twitter.com/yVF5l6LLx7
— Ministry of Railways (@RailMinIndia) July 29, 2020