Indian Railways has been operating limited trains for a few months now. The national transporter has made significant changes to ensure a safe and hassle-free journey for all its passengers.
हिंदी में पढ़ें
But travelling by trains may not be as before! So for a smooth experience, follow these ‘dos and don’ts.’
Planning to take a journey? We can help!Book Trains
1. All passengers must wear face masks at the entry and also during travel.
2. One shall reach the station at least 90 minutes in advance for thermal screening.
3. It is mandatory to download the Arogya Setu App.
4. Only passengers who are found asymptomatic will be permitted to travel.
5. For safety purposes, one should carry their own meals and drinking water.
6. Railways has advised passengers to carry their own linen during a train journey.
7. Observe social distancing
8. Frequently wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer
1. Avoid carrying unnecessary baggage.
2. Don’t throw used napkin or tissue paper at stations or inside the coach
3. Don’t touch eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands while coughing or sneezing
4. Don’t travel and seek medical help if you are suffering from fever, cough or difficulty in breathing
We recommend all our readers to refrain from unnecessary travel! Travel only when necessary, till the time things get better. #StayHomeStaySafe